Tnt

Please help! I'm thinking about buying a TNT 125-XP stage 4 bike from TNT Pitbikes for my son. I've had conversations with Tommy and he seems to know what he is talking about. I need anyone that has delt with TNT (pros and cons) to please advice.

ya my buddy just got a bike from tommy he is a great guy he will do the best he can to make u happy cant dout that.. 100% salesmen ship to that guy just ask and he will tell he will not try to sucker u in to buying his bike he will let u no the pros and the cons..my buddy got the abg 29 off of him i think it is a ok bike so far...and + all the bikes he sells are the upgrade models so that is A+ hope this helps

Thanks for the help. I've done a little research and it seems that he takes a more personal aproach in selling these bikes.

I talked with him a few weeks back. He was a very good guy, wish I would have ordered from him now. We've been waiting 3 weeks for our bikes from another guy, supposedly they shipped yesterday...

freedom can you post some pics and tell us what you think of the bike when you get it? quality of frame controls shipping time etc. im interested in buying from him and the quality of his stage bikes 1 yr warranty seems pretty good ?

freedom can you post some pics and tell us what you think of the bike when you get it? quality of frame controls shipping time etc. im interested in buying from him and the quality of his stage bikes 1 yr warranty seems pretty good ?

Just had a major unexpected setback:cry: . I have delay the purchase but I will be buying from TNT in the near future:ride: .