Sign in to follow this  

Cool new carb vent filter!! check it out

hey guys, this past weekend i was up in denver checking out the local shops and i saw this cool filter for the carb vent lines.

i have always read about getting dirt in the carb through the vent lines and its always kinda bugged but and when i saw this i just had to have one. i have seen some other versions of filters but i saw these ones are made in colorado so i figured i'd give my home state dudes the cash. i didn't buy one right away though, because they didn't have the color combo that i wanted, so i went to the 7602 racing website and requested my particular combo.

well i got the filter and i put it on last night, and i'm gonna try it out tomorrow and the next day as it is really quite dusty here as of late, so it should be a good test. the carb is all cleaned out and ready for testing. here's a couple pics of it on the carb, and then on the bike too.

carbvent1.jpg

carbvent.jpg

let me know what you guys thing. the machine work on the filter itself is really well done. and i think it looks pretty nice.

Pretty sweet, cleans everything up nicely, but I dont care for the yellow. Where is your clutch cable?

These filters are really good. I have one on my 2006 TC250. I first tried to make one, but not happy with the look. so I buy one from 7602racing and it looks great. I check it every 3 or 4 rides and the filter always has dirt in it.

These filters are really good. I have one on my 2006 TC250. I first tried to make one, but not happy with the look. so I buy one from 7602racing and it looks great. I check it every 3 or 4 rides and the filter always has dirt in it.

ya i rode alot this weekend and the carb is spotless and the filter is dirty. to me, thats a good thing.

One time i check the filter and there is a big "silver"? in there.. umm a small piece of wood that gets under the skin. I am happy that dont go all the way to the carburetor. :thumbsup:

Have you used it in the water already? I am supprised that I can realy cross deep water without the engine failing in the middle like before.

red rider crf450r how do you like your motorcycle? A friend have a crf450r and I like the power very much. Maybe in 1 or 2 years when I am better I will buy one.

I like the yellow and red color you have. I put on mine yellow tubos and blue filter.

The cost was $38.00 plus the shipping. After see how dirty the filter is I will plan on buy one for my next moto also. I am still mostly new to motorcycles so I prefer products that makes my motorcycle engine last longer before products that try to make it faster. But they say it also prevents friction en the engine so I guess I kill two birds with one throw.

mxer, i'm also surprised by how i can cross deep water. its pretty exciting to not have the bike bog in the middle of a creek/river now.

i am also a huge fan of the 450. i have had no problems with mine so far other than the dirt in the carb that i now no longer have.