Sign in to follow this  

Best Free Mod I've ever done, sent from HEL

Well, I decided a few days ago that i was going to take the plunge and order an SS front brake line.

So i went onto the HEL Website and ordered a SS Front line, for £29 i thought it was a good price, and would come in handy for my Trackday, (this monday coming :thumbsup: )

Well in the payment option i put to pay via Paypal, and their system said i'd get a payment email within 24 hours.

After 16 hours, i'd received nothing, so i called them and asked where my email was....They said they invoice once the product is made. So i left it at that.

1 working day after the order, my doorbell goes while im in the shower, I get out to find a nice new Brake Line on my Chair :busted::cheers:

(Click for bigger pics)

BrakeLine.jpg BrakeLine1.jpg

Sweet, so i went out and installed it, still not having paid for it :bonk:

BrakeLine2.jpg BrakeLine3.jpg BrakeLine4.jpg BrakeLine5.jpg BrakeLine6.jpg BrakeLine7.jpg

I'm really please with the color, it fits in with my bike really well, and WOW!! the stopping power is so got, 1 finger stoppies on demand! :lol:

And now over a week after my order...I still havent paid! :lol: :lol:

BEST FREE MOD EVER! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

So, are you saying you're planning on ripping off the dude that did you righteous?

Gee, you're a hell of a guy.

Right thats really p:censored: me off.

Looks AWWWWWWSOME

Try not to have too much fun.

mate i love what u done. looks mad as fook. i got a full set of hel lines front and back for 20 squid including next day delivery. awsomeeeeeeeee

Right thats really p:censored: me off.

Looks AWWWWWWSOME

Try not to have too much fun.

I'll show the KTM boys how its done :cheers::bonk:

My aim for the day is to Slide the back end properly and to get some air :thumbsup:

mate i love what u done. looks mad as fook. i got a full set of hel lines front and back for 20 squid including next day delivery. awsomeeeeeeeee

Thank you :busted: Glad you like it! :thumbsup:

I think you should be set a challenge of...........wheelieing the full track:jawdrop: :thumbsup:

I think you should be set a challenge of...........wheelieing the full track:jawdrop: :thumbsup:

Hahaha, I havent mastered tight corners yet :thumbsup:

I can only do straights and nice wide corners:thumbsup:

Gimmie a pit bike and your task may be possible :busted:

Hope you are going to post some pics of this madness.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

If i can get either DRZ-HEAD or Neil Claydon down, then yes i'll have pics.

If they dont come, i'll try get someone there to get a few :cheers::bonk:

Good man:thumbsup: It always pushes the limits a bit more when you know there is a camera on you:applause: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If i can get either DRZ-HEAD or Neil Claydon down, then yes i'll have pics.

If they dont come, i'll try get someone there to get a few :thumbsup::busted:

Sorry Grant, I won't be there, got to be present when the fishing clubs dumper gets it's first service in 7 years :lol:

Now that is reliability, always starts first swing of the handle, and it lives in a field.

Neil. :thumbsup::cheers::bonk:

• Like 1

Sorry Grant, I won't be there, got to be present when the fishing clubs dumper gets it's first service in 7 years :lol:

Now that is reliability, always starts first swing of the handle, and it lives in a field.

Neil. :thumbsup::cheers::bonk:

No problems buddy, as long as i know :lol:

I'm still waiting on Barry's decision.

I know a couple of the racers over there, so hopefully they'll be in a different section to me, (i'm only riding in the Novice) so they can snap a few goodens :thumbsup::busted:

• Like 1

Sorry Grant, I won't be there, got to be present when the fishing clubs dumper gets it's first service in 7 years :cheers:

Neil. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

I'm intreasted to know what you use a dumper for when you go fishing Neil, do you catch that many??

I love the way i actually managed to get negative feeback in my gastank on this thread :thumbsup:

Ah well, there's always a first to go in my ignore list :thumbsup:

No problems buddy, as long as i know :busted:

I'm still waiting on Barry's decision.

I know a couple of the racers over there, so hopefully they'll be in a different section to me, (i'm only riding in the Novice) so they can snap a few goodens :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I should be able to get there. What time does it all start on Monday? because I don't think I can get there for Sunday afternoon :cheers: