Sign in to follow this  

What's wrong now?...

Well yesterday I was riding for a very small amount of time and crashed pretty hard. I landed on my left side of my body. After about 15 mins. I was going back into my house when something weird happen. I raised my left hand and the shoulder 'area' tighten. I let my arm back down and it went away. I raised it again and it poped out of place. I just stood there and did not move. After about 5-10 seconds, it popped back in, on it's own??

After about 12 hours since it happen, (right now) it's sore as hell.

Last night I iced it for about 4 hours.

Could anyone tell me if I have anything major wrong?

Thanks, please don't tell me I will not be racing next Sunday:cry:

Sounds like an AC seperation. Get an X-ray.

I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow and Monday. If it's not better, I'll be going in for an X-Ray.

Thanks Dr. Mark

Well yesterday I was riding for a very small amount of time and crashed pretty hard. I landed on my left side of my body. After about 15 mins. I was going back into my house when something weird happen. I raised my left hand and the shoulder 'area' tighten. I let my arm back down and it went away. I raised it again and it poped out of place. I just stood there and did not move. After about 5-10 seconds, it popped back in, on it's own??

After about 12 hours since it happen, (right now) it's sore as hell.

Last night I iced it for about 4 hours.

Could anyone tell me if I have anything major wrong?

Thanks, please don't tell me I will not be racing next Sunday:cry:

Do what the doc said and get an xray. That injury depending on the extent takes some time to heal. I smacked one side once and it took about 1 month to heal. Hit the other side and had to go see doc. I think its important to start having this looked at right now and don't back off exercise, at least to a point it doesn't aggrevate the injury.