150rb Fww

Happy to report the wife is pleased with the addition of a Steahly FWW on her 150RB. We do a lot of trail riding and she was having some trouble getting used to the high rev powerband of the CRF150R after being accustomed to the low end power band on her old CRF150F. We ride a lot of gnarly single track so it works great for her. :thumbsup:

7 oz or 9 oz?

I just bought the 7 oz. I still can't ride for a couple of months, (new ACL), but I'm hoping the FWW will help keep me from wheelieing over backwards off the starts of MX races....

7 oz or 9 oz?

I just bought the 7 oz. I still can't ride for a couple of months, (new ACL), but I'm hoping the FWW will help keep me from wheelieing over backwards off the starts of MX races....

We got her the 9oz.

I would also suggest putting on a G2 throttle cam system. I did on my wifes bike last weekend, and it is one of the best mods to control the power delivery, not take it away, on the 150R (use the 400 cam).

Easily one of the best, most overlooked mods you can make to smooth out the "hit" from the powerband. A BIG thumbs up !!

I would also suggest putting on a G2 throttle cam system. I did on my wifes bike last weekend, and it is one of the best mods to control the power delivery, not take it away, on the 150R (use the 400 cam).

Easily one of the best, most overlooked mods you can make to smooth out the "hit" from the powerband. A BIG thumbs up !!

We are definitely going to try out the G2. Thanks for the tip. :ride: