'02 WR 360 frame same as?

I was the victim of an drunk 17 year old who just got his new "pre-runner" Toyota and was in an area he shouldn't have been - came around a corner and BAM! A broken right radius, dislocated left shoulder, sprained ankle and deep gash on my left knee was the result. 3 months of rehab (hey, I'm gonna be 50 next year!) and I've been looking at my bike. The top frame spar from steering head to upper shock mount has a nasty bend. I was contemplating using a frame shop as some claim they can finagle any bent frame using their yahoo german made gizmotron-frame-o-matic, though I'd obviously prefer another straight frame.

Being that it's an '02 and green stickered leads me to believe my choices are limited. So, question is. Are there any appreciable differences on the frames, i.e rake/trail etc. from say...an '00 onward?...I LOVE the bike and need to get her back in shape. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Joe

I beleive the WR 250/360 model used the same frame from 00-04

Mike:ride:

there was a guy selling a 04 WR frame on ebay about a month ago at buy it now for 100 plus shipping.....no paperwork, race bike...he parted the rest of it out...his username had husky in it but I don't remember it, you might find it doing a search. the frame never sold. and he was from CA

The guy on E-Bay that had the frame for sale is "husq-boy". He was parting out a 2004 WR250 and I bougth several items for back up on my WR250. Good seller and fast delivery.

Walt

I was the victim of an drunk 17 year old who just got his new "pre-runner" Toyota and was in an area he shouldn't have been - came around a corner and BAM! A broken right radius, dislocated left shoulder, sprained ankle and deep gash on my left knee was the result. 3 months of rehab (hey, I'm gonna be 50 next year!) and I've been looking at my bike. The top frame spar from steering head to upper shock mount has a nasty bend. I was contemplating using a frame shop as some claim they can finagle any bent frame using their yahoo german made gizmotron-frame-o-matic, though I'd obviously prefer another straight frame.

Being that it's an '02 and green stickered leads me to believe my choices are limited. So, question is. Are there any appreciable differences on the frames, i.e rake/trail etc. from say...an '00 onward?...I LOVE the bike and need to get her back in shape. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Joe

I'm the guy with the frame (from that site that i'm not allowed to mention on TT ever again,Long story).

Anyway, I still have it. Where are you in California? It's an '04 wr250 frame with an extra tank mount to run the 4 stroke large tank. It can just be cut off to run the '04 style plastic. It aslo has the Scotts mount welded on.

PM me with any question. I can also email you the old auction photos

-Tony