Sign in to follow this  

Shipping motor, frame, swingarm.??

Any thoughts on the best way to ship a motor, frame and swingarm (all still put together)?? What shipping company?

Thanks.

Id probally take the swing arm off and make a wood crate and secure the frame/motor and the swing arm sepertly but in the same crate.

I dont know who would ship that its heavy

Id probally take the swing arm off and make a wood crate and secure the frame/motor and the swing arm sepertly but in the same crate.

I dont know who would ship that its heavy

Thanks. I'm gonna have to call around. May need to take everything apart and ship separately.

defffinetly take the swingarm off, but why do you need to ship the swing arm? if your getting your motor done you dont even need the frame just make a wood crate an ship it its mad cheaper, if you ship your swingarm and frame the shipping companys going to charge you more and also the person doing your motor will charge you more.

ship it through DHL you wont find a cheaper company, i sell on ebay and i can dissamble and ship a whole dirt bike through them for around $250.00. and usually just to ship a motor through them is $40.00

Yea if your getting your motor done just ship that I assumed you were selling it

I'm selling all of it to the same person...not getting the motor done

will DHL package and/or it also?