weights

hi im 16 115 pounds pretty light ive lifted in the past but never got into it so my question is how much should i be lifting to get a good body for riding bc right now i ride fine but am looking to step up in size and dont wanna be man handled by a 250

Just dont go overboard and get all big. You want to train for endurance, not for outright strength.

That means less weight, but more reps.

You ever notice how almost all of the top MX racers arent big guys? Thats because a lighter rider will always he faster than a heavier one.

Yeah, in case you land on the moon. ?

Neil is Lance's Uncle...?

Neil Alden Armstrong (born August 5, 1930) is a former American astronaut, test pilot, university professor, and naval aviator. He was the first human being to set foot on an extraterrestrial world (The Moon). His first spaceflight was Gemini 8 in 1966, for which he was the command pilot. On this mission, he performed the first manned docking of two spacecraft together with pilot David Scott. Armstrong's second and last spaceflight was as mission commander of the Apollo 11 moon landing mission on July 20, 1969. On this famous "giant leap for mankind," Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin descended to the lunar surface ("The Eagle has landed") and spent 2.5 hours exploring while Michael Collins orbited above.

lift monday wednsday and friday. if you want to gain quicker take creatine after you lift and some whey protein after you lift and everyday. thats the mixture ive been using and have had some huuuuuuuuge gains over a couple months

Whatever you do not take creatine because all it adds is water to your muscles and it appears you have gotten bigger but in reality it is just the added water. Whey is good but it sounds like you really need to focus on endurance workouts because brute strength in MX is not really going to help but ya focus on what the other guys are saying less weight more reps and after that you will see a ton of difference.

Lift high reps, like 3 sets of 10 reps. Dont go higher than 12 reps because anything over 12 reps is useless. Lift hard for about 45 min. Dont lift longer than an hour a day because after an hour of hard lifting your muscles go out of the anabolic stage(building) and go into the catabolic stage(breaking down). I would recomend working mostly your abb's, your bi's tri's and forearms, back, and your glute's and upper legs(quads and hams).