Cam assembly bolts snapped!

I was taking my shims out because my valves needed adjusted, and when I took took out the 4 bolts that hold the cam assembly down(in criss cross pattern like stated in service manual) 2 of the 4 bolts snapped right about flush with the head. They snapped at the threads. So now I have half of the threads still In the cylinder head and 2 broken bolts. What do you guys recommend I do, yes I know they will have to be drilled out somehow, but any special tools or anything you know of?

The bike ran fine before this happened though I thought it would run nicer if the valves were in spec.

Lord knows i hate to take my bike to the shop, but any other place i would say punch, drill, etc.. But you`ll only get one shot at this, if you don`t get it right it will cost more money in the long run.

Find a good machine shop, they`ll have the proper tools and know how, and it`ll be good as new when you get it back. You`ll just have to take the head off.

Left hand drill bit or an EZ out.....no problem. Those are case hardened bolts, they are very brittle.

O wow I had no clue they were. I was thinking who ever worked on the bike tightened them too much lol. EZ out that sounds like it would work.