Lets see all the little ones...

Your starting yours out really early. ? They're cute.

Little kids are really fun to watch riding. It amazes me how much control they have.

Here is a clip of my boys.....video

Yea, Its alittle earlier then me but I don't force it at all.

You kids are doing great, I love it when your little one looks over to make sure your watching ? How old are they?

12 on the Honda and 9 on the Yammy. They have beeen riding for 3 years now.

Thanks, they both are always making sure I'm watching them...I am.

Your doing the right thing! Keep it fun and your kids could be famous someday. ?

My son beating his 04 CRF50 to death in the backyard and at races...

joshbermjump.jpg

joshhightabletop.jpg

JoshJumping.jpg

JoshWithTrophy.jpg

joshjumpin.gif

Finally bit the bullet and bought him an 07 KX65...

joshkawi.jpg

joshmovin.jpg

Buuuuut...

I can't get him to ride this bike until we lower the suspension, he's being a PITA about it. Last night he announced he was "done riding", sorry bud, you don't get to say that after Mom & Dad just dropped $2500 on a new bike for you... ? I've told him he doesn't have to RACE any more if he doesn't want to, but he's still gonna ride that bike, after pestering me for over a year about a "bike with a clutch" and a bike that isn't a "stupid automatic"...? x 1000000 kids will make you crazy... :busted:

Future rider for sure (my 2 year old)...

sarahcrf50.jpg

The 4 year old is demanding that my oldest GET OFF HER BIKE so she can ride it... :cheers:

My son beating his 04 CRF50 to death in the backyard and at races...

joshbermjump.jpg

joshhightabletop.jpg

JoshJumping.jpg

JoshWithTrophy.jpg

joshjumpin.gif

Finally bit the bullet and bought him an 07 KX65...

joshkawi.jpg

joshmovin.jpg

Buuuuut...

I can't get him to ride this bike until we lower the suspension, he's being a PITA about it. Last night he announced he was "done riding", sorry bud, you don't get to say that after Mom & Dad just dropped $2500 on a new bike for you... ? I've told him he doesn't have to RACE any more if he doesn't want to, but he's still gonna ride that bike, after pestering me for over a year about a "bike with a clutch" and a bike that isn't a "stupid automatic"...:busted: x 1000000 kids will make you crazy... :cheers:

Future rider for sure (my 2 year old)...

sarahcrf50.jpg

The 4 year old is demanding that my oldest GET OFF HER BIKE so she can ride it... :bonk:

Nice, I wish I had a big backyard for them. Sweet pics, nothing like seeing the little ones rip! Once he finds out all the advantages to having a clutch he's going to love it. ?

Nice, I wish I had a big backyard for them. Sweet pics, nothing like seeing the little ones rip! Once he finds out all the advantages to having a clutch he's going to love it. ?

He's actually being a pill about it, because he can't flat foot and it's a two stroke and :busted::cheers::bonk:

I think he's just pushing us because he knows we want him to ride it...little kids and their power trips.

We've actually got five acres next to hundreds of acres of State Lands...but he says he doesn't like trail riding and wants to ride moto...then gives us smack about riding moto... ? I swear to God some days you just can't win...

Nothing better than riding with your kids. My ten year old son just made the switch from a 90 to a RM80. He can only get one foot down, but was determined to ride it. I got a deal on the RM, and he was out-riding the 90's suspension. He rode his first track this summer. We started together, as I had never rode tracks either. I have rode a ton of trails though. My son has rode a lot of trails with me, also. I think it has helped him a lot. Here's a video of him play riding. At the end, we ride a couple laps together. He jumped past me on the table, at the end. You gotta let them by you every now and then:ride: He is #41 RM, I'm #42 Husky.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13176170

He's actually being a pill about it, because he can't flat foot and it's a two stroke and ?:busted::cheers:

I think he's just pushing us because he knows we want him to ride it...little kids and their power trips.

We've actually got five acres next to hundreds of acres of State Lands...but he says he doesn't like trail riding and wants to ride moto...then gives us smack about riding moto... ? I swear to God some days you just can't win...

That's funny about not being able to touch the ground flat, I'm 5'6" and have never been able to touch flat.

Kids are sure a pain at times, I had no gray hair till I had kids now I have a head full of it.

Having land and it being next to the state land is sweet, what a great way to ride. I have to drive 2 hours just to go to a track.

Nothing better than riding with your kids. My ten year old son just made the switch from a 90 to a RM80. He can only get one foot down, but was determined to ride it. I got a deal on the RM, and he was out-riding the 90's suspension. He rode his first track this summer. We started together, as I had never rode tracks either. I have rode a ton of trails though. My son has rode a lot of trails with me, also. I think it has helped him a lot. Here's a video of him play riding. At the end, we ride a couple laps together. He jumped past me on the table, at the end. You gotta let them by you every now and then:ride: He is #41 RM, I'm #42 Husky.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13176170

Zack rips, he did scare me with a couple of those jumps I thought he was going over the bars. Looks like you have a future supercross champ in the works. ? I can't wait till my kids can rip with me.

Zack rips, he did scare me with a couple of those jumps I thought he was going over the bars. Looks like you have a future supercross champ in the works. I can't wait till my kids can rip with me.

Thanks! It's a double-edged sword. Sometimes he really scares me too. But when I see him conquer a troublesome obstacle, or blast by me on the track or trail, it fills me with an overwhelming sense of pride. I've made him pull over, just to give him a high-five and a hug! We have a lot of fun on the track, but some of my best memories have been in the woods. One in particular, happened at Happy Hollow. The boys were riding the track. Me and Fletchman, a fellow TT'er, decided to hit the HS course. One particular hill is about 300 feet in length. It increases in steepness at the top. It also has an S-turn near the top, to go around some trees. I was following Fletchman up, when I heard a two-stroke coming up behind me. It was Zack! I waved him by, because I knew it got tougher up top. I figured it would be easier to stop and help him, rather than get back down to him. Those small-bore two-strokes are pipey, and can be tricky on long hill climbs. He kept it on the pipe, pulsed the clutch, and roosted to the top. When I got to the top, I layed my bike down, and ran over to him. He probably thought he was in trouble, but I was just psyched about the climb. We spent about ten minutes talking about the climb, and how proud I was of him.Good times........................

Preston4.jpg

Preston3.jpg

Preston2.jpg

Picturesfromhome010.jpg

Him on his quad (heh, gotta start somewhere, right?)

Preston1.jpg

Question though. He's 3 years old, and getting itchy to ride a 'real' bike. I'm thinkin a PW50 w/ outriggers. Think he'd be ok on it? The thing I like about that Power Wheels Quad is that it's got the normal foot activation power pedal. Push it down - it goes forward or back. But, it's also got a throttle on it. Twist the throttle, it goes a lil faster. It's done wonders of teaching him about 'throttle control'. lol...

Preston4.jpg

Preston3.jpg

Preston2.jpg

Picturesfromhome010.jpg

Him on his quad (heh, gotta start somewhere, right?)

Preston1.jpg

Question though. He's 3 years old, and getting itchy to ride a 'real' bike. I'm thinkin a PW50 w/ outriggers. Think he'd be ok on it? The thing I like about that Power Wheels Quad is that it's got the normal foot activation power pedal. Push it down - it goes forward or back. But, it's also got a throttle on it. Twist the throttle, it goes a lil faster. It's done wonders of teaching him about 'throttle control'. lol...

That's funny, I got the exact same quad for my kids. Then they went to the ttr-50e with training wheels, I thought the electric start would be allot easier for them instead of kicking. When you get his first bike just make sure it has a throttle stop so you can control his speed until he gets it dialed in.?

pic of there quad.

Picture036.jpg

Picture029.jpg