Bike Carrier?

Has any one heard of these bike carriers that can mount on your truck or RV

hitch?

Just wonderin':ride:

'82 XL 250R w/ White bros. E, K&N, Kenda 50/50's, 6k miles, Not a scratch.

Try using the search feature!!! This has been posted quite a few times.:thumbsup:

I bought This One from the TT Store, it's the best I've seen. Several friends have carriers from other manufacturers, I like this one a lot better.

I made my own

DSCF0060.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

I also built my own......uses two supports, no wobble problems

rack2.jpg

rack6.jpg

dirt rider did a whole story about the best carriers look it up on their site :thumbsup:

I have an Ultimate MX Hauler, and really like it.

I also built my own......uses two supports, no wobble problems

rack2.jpg

rack6.jpg

Nice job! I have thought about modifying mine to have the 2 supports. Would you mind posting a pic of the mounts on your truck?

I have one with a hydraulic lift that ties down at the footpegs, similar to the ultimate mx hauler. I like it.

yah dirt rider has a story on these last year and had like 50 different towing hitches

I've been using a motojackrack for five years and no problems. I just bought a pick-up truck because I needed to transport three dirtbikes.

Nice job! I have thought about modifying mine to have the 2 supports. Would you mind posting a pic of the mounts on your truck?

Added two more receivers onto the bolt-on receiver. welded them to the cross support and to the side plates

rack12.jpg

now I can pull three trailers at the same time :thumbsup:

so whats the best one for the best price and also will it give ya enough room if ya have a spare tire on the back as well.thanks

I've got the Ultimate MX Hauler and wouldn't trade it for any other...

I debated for a long time which one to go with... I found a new (dealer floor demo unit) Ult. MX Hauler on Ebay and ended up getting it for $150 shipped!! Now that I have it I would not hesitate to pay full price for it... but it does pay to shop around. :thumbsup:

so whats the best one for the best price and also will it give ya enough room if ya have a spare tire on the back as well.thanks

If there's enough room for the bars to not hit the back of the vehicle, there should be enough room for a spare in there.:thumbsup:

I can't 100%, since none of my stuff has a rear-mounted spare, but it looks like my Joe Hauler would be OK.

good question. I have the one phatmatt posted and I had to modify the spare mount slighly on my camp trailer to fit a 2stroke on there easily, but a 4-stroke fit fine stock. It kinda depends on how the hitch itself is situated. If you ask around you can probably find someone local that has the one you're interested and let you test fit it. If you come to boise you can test fit mine. :thumbsup:

I've got the Ultimate MX Hauler and wouldn't trade it for any other...

I debated for a long time which one to go with... I found a new (dealer floor demo unit) Ult. MX Hauler on Ebay and ended up getting it for $150 shipped!! Now that I have it I would not hesitate to pay full price for it... but it does pay to shop around. :thumbsup:

Nice deal:thumbsup: