Sign in to follow this  

Ama Torrents Please!!

Please can some one with the bandwith a facilities please upload the torrents:cry: .Im sure im not alone but after a few days of the races airing in america, i troll through torrent web sites and here to catch the latest torrents,but it seems as if no one is as interested in the nats as the sx:excuseme: ,personally i love the battles of the lites class nationals:thumbsup: .

So this is a shoutout to chrissa and i think gmboat can you please do the unlucky guys like myself the favor of catching the footage and creating a torrent.

personally i prefer avi files but ill take what ever comes,just feels like i got kicked in the nuts whatching the archive race of redbud lites on http://live.motocross.com/ ,it cuts out right in the middle of a great battle between bt and rv .

Anyways thankyou in advace to anyone who creates any further torrents.

peace.

I'm with you on that one, it's the only way to catch the racing here!

u guys just search them in google or go to torrent websites and search them on there... like mininova.com is a torrent website and isohunt.com just go to google search for torrents then on the torrent website just search for like 2007 Red Bud Motocross or sumthin

Yep usually check here & mininova, just been quite for a few weeks between races(or I've missed them - think red bud Rnd5 was the last).

Thanks for these races!