Sign in to follow this  

Another Santa Clarita Dual Sport Ride 7/15/07

Hey Roger.My foot is still kinda tender, so I'm headed out for a easy fireroad blast.....in about 23 min.

Have fun.

Hey Roger.My foot is still kinda tender, so I'm headed out for a easy fireroad blast.....in about 23 min.

Have fun.

What's up with the foot Chris? You didn't go down did you?

Roger you DS guys make me sick. It seems like you guys are always out having the fun.

Have a safe ride.

Tom

What's up with the foot Chris? You didn't go down did you?

So THAT's why you haven't been showing up for these rides! What did you do to your foot?

Roger you DS guys make me sick. It seems like you guys are always out having the fun.

Thanks, it IS fun. You could be out there with us too, Tom! Hopefully all will be well SOON!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

Hey guys, remember me....dude on the KTM525 DS.

Of course I remember you, Larry. Thanks for checking in. You'll have to come with us again.

Check out ride report in Dual-Sport forum

Have fun.

Did you kick too much ass Chris? :thumbsup:

No, I didn't crash. Or kick too much ass. Just being stoopid .:thumbsup:

Clipped a hidden boulder at about 30mph,on the edge of a fireroad.Felt like it folded half my foot under my left foot peg.The WORST part is that I was wearing hiking boots.:busted:

I was just out for an easy street/fireroad cruise.

I know,I know.Alway wear all your gear when riding. Two weeks later,feels much better.One sore spot.Thanks for caring guys.

Tom, I hope your surgry succedes.:thumbsup: