Sign in to follow this  

Todays private track riding pictures

Here are some pictures from my friends track today.. The dirt looked awesome.. :thumbup:

A-2-2.jpg

A-15-1.jpg

A-16-1.jpg

A-19-1.jpg

A-23-1.jpg

A-24-1.jpg

A-1-2.jpg

A-3-2.jpg

A-7-2.jpg

A-8-1.jpg

A-5-2.jpg

A-4-2.jpg

A-13-1.jpg

A-9-1.jpg

A-11-1.jpg

A-10-1.jpg

A-17-1.jpg

A-18-1.jpg

A-21-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! :thumbup:

just curious about what kinda camera was used.....great pics...i mean great

To be honest.. They were taken with a 150 dollar point and shoot panasonic camera.. I'm trying to get the funds to purchase a better camera, a digital SLR.. I think I could get some good pictures with a better camera.. :thumbsup:

man....I gotta quit looking....I wanna ride now..now

Sweet pics, I just wana ride.:thumbsup:

i just found myself a new wallpaper :thumbsup: and man all those pics are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

That bowl turn before that step up is AWESOME, I bet you can rail the piss outta that thing. Is that the 07 250 SX? Bet thats a fun ass bike, it is so light it is illegal in the AMA I think?

That bowl turn before that step up is AWESOME, I bet you can rail the piss outta that thing. Is that the 07 250 SX? Bet thats a fun ass bike, it is so light it is illegal in the AMA I think?

Yep.. 3rd gear pinned on a stock 250F is JUST enough to clip the top of the step-up.. The track just flows, you can rail the bowl turns so hard..

Anyways, I'll give you all a few more pictures..

Here's my friends cousin on his 07 CRF450.. He was the only one to quaded into the whoops.. To give you an idea, heres tripling into the whoops.. You can see the quad right where i'm standing.. He had to RAIL the corner so hard to clear it..

A-26-1.jpg

A-28.jpg

A-12-1.jpg

A-20-1.jpg

A-27-1.jpg

A-29.jpg