Sign in to follow this  

Ouch!!!!!!!!

I was riding today and half way thrue the ride my butt started hurting. There was blisters on my butt. I was wearing jeans. Is there somthing else i could wear.

Jeans are not very good for riding. The material tends to cause rashes or blisters because of the rough surface.

If you don't wish to spend the money for moto-x pants, pick up some cycling shorts from a bicycle shop to wear underneath your jeans. Don't laugh but panty hose with the legs cut off works well also. The key is to keep the jean material from rubbing you raw.

Look for close out specials on the intronet. Who cares if it's O5 or 06 year gear it's all better than jeans!

If your going to wear street pants, cut off the legs of a pair of womans nylon panty hose and wear that under the trousers.

The nylon will keep the trouser material from rubbing blisters.

It feels kinda kinky too.

I wear a thong when I ride in jeans........:thumbsup:

Couldn't live with that when the doc cuts off jeans at hospital:ride: The answer is to stand up more

Couldn't live with that when the doc cuts off jeans at hospital:ride: The answer is to stand up more

The answer is wear riding pants.....duh.....were is your sense of humor ?:thumbsup:

The answer is wear riding pants.....duh.....were is your sense of humor ?:thumbsup:

Yeah it was funny and answer was light-hearted

I still wear my '03 Thor Core gear with bicycle shorts underneath.

Oh, and I've never seen a doc cut off anything, that's our job.

I wear grape smuggler/marble bags over nylons and just disregard the pants. It's seems kind of weird on the track, but you don't have to change if you're heading straight to the gym after a ride.:thumbsup:

Moose beat me to the thong. But... what are these riding jeans you speak of?

I don't know what year my gear is but if it fits me and its comfortable I'm happy.