Sign in to follow this  

Bill's Pipes

Just picked up a new slip on from Bill's Pipes. Very nice piece good welds and sounds kick ass. Best $160 I have spent in a long time..

Here is a short vid enjoy!!

Bill's Pipe

Just the neutral rev limiter, bike was already running for a while. No worries homey.

Woah, take it easy or you will blow that thing up when it cold siezes. Don't rev it until it is warm :thumbsup:

did anyone else here the "OWWAAA" ?

thats at least what it sounded like.

I couldn't listen.....I was too enamored by his excellent throttle technique.:thumbsup:

Pipe looks cool but even if it was just started i would have waited a little longer. Sorry. Not trying to dog you.

But nice pipe man.

Just the neutral rev limiter, bike was already running for a while. No worries homey.

No worries , flame on. I was just riding the bike for the last hour and shut it off for 5 minutes. I am pretty sure the bike wasn't cold and it could handle a few jabs at 7000rpm in neutral.

yea i heard it

I couldn't listen.....I was too enamored by his excellent throttle technique.:thumbsup:

It was impressive.. :thumbsup:

Why hit the rev limiter in neutral?....Whats the point I see guys do it all the time thinkin there so cool then they get on the track and there slow as balls. I just let mine idle pretty much and then rev it while its in gear on the track. But thats just me.

I did I few mods at the same time so It is hard to say if the pipe is the main contributer to the extra power. I change the pipe, removed the gray wire and put a 180 main and a 42 pj all at once with that there is a huge difference. I can't really say how many hp.

I guess nobody saw this statement... Did you buy the pipe new?

calm down, quit trying to act likes badasses and like you know everything about a dirtbike, i mean this is a video where he showing his new exhaust is he just suppose let idle the whole time and i think his bike can handle it if he revs it. i thought a dirtbike was supposed to do that? :thumbsup:

Yes everyone calm down, different strokes for different folks. Personally, I don't own or even know much about these four strokes, but on my 2-smoker I let her get up to operating temperature before I do anything taxing.