Bill's Pipes

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the neutral rev limiter, bike was already running for a while. No worries homey.

No worries , flame on. I was just riding the bike for the last hour and shut it off for 5 minutes. I am pretty sure the bike wasn't cold and it could handle a few jabs at 7000rpm in neutral.

Why hit the rev limiter in neutral?....Whats the point I see guys do it all the time thinkin there so cool then they get on the track and there slow as balls. I just let mine idle pretty much and then rev it while its in gear on the track. But thats just me.

I did I few mods at the same time so It is hard to say if the pipe is the main contributer to the extra power. I change the pipe, removed the gray wire and put a 180 main and a 42 pj all at once with that there is a huge difference. I can't really say how many hp.

calm down, quit trying to act likes badasses and like you know everything about a dirtbike, i mean this is a video where he showing his new exhaust is he just suppose let idle the whole time and i think his bike can handle it if he revs it. i thought a dirtbike was supposed to do that? ?