making a street legal 520

so im looking at getting an 02 520, exc i think, (6spd.). what all would i have to do to make it street legal in cali? DOT tires, lights, that it?

You can check KTMTalk...but I believe the conversions are closed now for good.

If you want a legit plate, you need to buy one with a plate or a factory dual sport. Some people will tell you that you can still get a plate, but legit plates are done.

Husky and KTM make some incredible dual sports now that you can walk in and get a plate like it is a streetbike. Zero hassle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now