Sign in to follow this  

Brian Deegan thinks he's the Fonz

Jumping over some sharks on MTV Scarred. LOL

TheFonz.png

Just remember, when the Fonz jumped those sharks, it was because the writers had run out of anything interesting to do...........

..........does this mean Deegan is all washed up?:thumbsup:

And I'm eating a Hot Pocket.

lucky, but yeah im thinking deegan is at the end of his ropes when it comes to being a good rider. i also 112% agree that was the worst live show ever, dumb host too!

anyone catch the new show on fuse? It's called Crusty Dirt demons or something like that. It was alright. Had some pretty good footage. But shaun highland acting like a big hardcore badass all the time is annoying as hell!

anyone catch the new show on fuse? It's called Crusty Dirt demons or something like that. It was alright. Had some pretty good footage. But shaun highland acting like a big hardcore badass all the time is annoying as hell!

still cant wait until tuesday :thumbsup:

lucky, but yeah im thinking deegan is at the end of his ropes when it comes to being a good rider. i also 112% agree that was the worst live show ever, dumb host too!

He is 32 years old, which is a bit long in the tooth for the level of competition he is competing at.

It would have been sweet if they had fricken laser beams attached to there fricken heads lol. yeah kinda sounded like a lame stunt so i didn't even watch it.

Just remember, when the Fonz jumped those sharks, it was because the writers had run out of anything interesting to do...........

..........does this mean Deegan is all washed up?:thumbsup:

Don't you go bagging the Fonz,heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'll come over there and bitch slap you Potsie.:thumbsup::busted:

Did he flip it or anything?

He did a couple supercross jumps first, then he did a back flip and came about a foot from landing off the side of the ramp. Pretty Gay

That guy and his whole crew are a bunch of wannabee's bunch of ***in morons LMAO think a few tats and some black socks make em RAD

Highland is a jackarse!! He has gone downhill big time..