Sign in to follow this  

barkbusters?

What bark busters would you guys reccomend for a WR250F and i need good quality ones. it would be nice if you guys posted the sites where you can get them to thanks

Ride on,

Dusten

+34354 on the Cycra's

I run the the tripple clamp mounted ones. .... They DO bend if you crash hard enough though:bonk:

They are really good guards though.

rockymountainmc.com or the TT store

I've heard good things about the Cycra's but I run the Acerbis Rally Pro's myself. I've only broken one over the last couple of years and that was in a crash at close to full speed. It actually didn't snap but it bent the metal and broke the plastic. Which can be replaced seperately I might add, however I just purchased a new set. Just like your helmet any real good accident and you should replace parts like that.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Tucker_Rocky_Offroad_2007/default.asp?p=117&s=2

Moose, cheaper and very strong...

+34354 on the Cycra's

I run the the tripple clamp mounted ones. .... They DO bend if you crash hard enough though

The hand guards or the tripleclamp mounts? My Probends are in great shape, but my tripleclamp mounts have bent inwards several times. They're definitely the weak link. I've been thinking about welding a gussett into the corner to add a little strength, but am worried that in a hard crash the bolts in the upper tripleclamp would let go and that would be even worse.

I have an '05 and have the Acerbis Rally Pro, I run in the rocks of central PA and have yet to brake one even in a hard crash.