Show your Dual Sport XR650R

thanks dude...the screen no fancy adventure brand....its from Gilera 200.

22833_0_1_2_runner%20vxr%20200_Image%20credits%20-%20Gilera.jpg

heres the photo of the actual screen again..

The seat i haven't thought of anything yet...bcoz actually i have another bike which is the TDM900 which i do touring once in awhile...

and to add foam to the current XR just for touring purpose,i felt it would'nt be the right move afterall...bcoz i do wanna race this pig in time to come...so i have to hunt for another seat to do the seat upgrade...:ride:

Pig-a-licous.jpg

Overthecloudline.jpg

Nothing special. Finally got the stabalizer sub mount to raise the bars a bit (I'm 6'7). Ordered some Excel Talon SM wheels so looking forward to mounting those for the daily commute. Everyday is a good day now commuting to work. Drive down the PCH in San Diego checking the waves and then a short 5 minute shot inland to work. ?

I love my plated XRR!

Nothing special. Finally got the stabalizer sub mount to raise the bars a bit (I'm 6'7). Ordered some Excel Talon SM wheels so looking forward to mounting those for the daily commute. Everyday is a good day now commuting to work. Drive down the PCH in San Diego checking the waves and then a short 5 minute shot inland to work. ?

I love my plated XRR!

wow..i love your lifestyle...can we trade lives?:crazy:

btw,how much the stabilizer cost ya?

actually i had Michelin T63 on both pair...its very good on highways and normal trails and quite ok on sandybeach...

since the rear have been eaten up so fast,i've just replaced it with Kenda Millsville...this tyre would definately better on serious off-roads,but will definately eat up fast on the roads...i did 175km/hr yesterday as we hit the highway but have a headshake also due to the strong Malaysia North South Highway winds..i would love to have the stabilizer though...but pocket not strong enuff juss yet...:busted:

and yes..you should come visit Malaysia if you're a fans of Natural wet terrain,mountains,tropical forest,tigers...:eek:

i do have some western friends who live and work here...they also will hit Malaysia's jungle for trails during the sunday...We have KTM group tours too...but i'm not a KTM fan...so why bother afterall...?

I love my plated XRR!

wow..i love your lifestyle...can we trade lives?:crazy:

btw,how much the stabilizer cost ya?

It was on the bike when I bought it used. Some guy had a 2000 w/ basically no miles on it. Already had the suspension set up for a 240 pound person and it had the stabilizer and was street legal. I scored huge on that one. His wife wanted space in the garage and he had turned into a billy bad ass Harley rider. I guess he crashed once in the dirt and that was the end of his dirtbike riding days. Worked out well for me! ?

Now I get to use it as a commuter and I get to ride the desert and Baja Mexico w/ it. Once in a blue moon I'll take it out to the MX track for some self abuse. I love this bike. It's a quad sport if you ask me. Street, Desert, MX and Mexico! ?:applause:

• Like 1

Some pix taken from the last time it was bearable to ride here - now it's too hot to take the bike out except very late at night. Waiting for winter, summer time for buying parts and doing mods....

garage.jpg

garage-4.jpg

garage-2.jpg

garage-1.jpg

garage-3.jpg

oman-ride1.jpg

after having the bike for a week... we all love deep sand don't we...

bike-down.jpg

and on the beach, after figuring out how to ride on the soft stuff...

garage-5.jpg

smicer, your beach shots are awesome.. lucky to be where you are.

BTW you probably saw most of these pics on another forum, i recognize your bike, it's looking good...

Hey dude..firstly i would like to say wassup...

wats the current temperature there?i heard in DUbai it reaches 42degress...oouch....thats hot...at some point,i am really glad i am where i am...but some of the adventure riders photos with superb view is so fantastic..

i saw your pictures too on other forum and somewhere...loves the fine white beach sand...i saved photo too on my pc...i did a collection of XR650R photos...i m fanatic...:worthy:

btw,wats with religious,political and moral values about my photos?nothing obscene you know....:excuseme:

You mean dirty like this?

16thJuneTMtrail030.jpg

1stjulytrail026.jpg

hehe..

did anyone else get the same problem entering my multiply?