Show your Dual Sport XR650R

hey dude...the front fender came off from this bike...i doubt it is available in your country...very cheap...you will be laughing off your ass to know the price...but i felt i need to further it more to the front...need some adjustment...

sg_vehicles.9459.1.jpg

the fender of its origin..?

Not at all I am redrider on our local forum and we have a lot of nice areas to ride in .but we are losing a lot off ground because off some quad and bike riders.that just mucs up everything in the name of pleasure. But u are moer than welcome to post the link and even join the wilddogs of South-Africa

Good day Smicer

Your bike looks excellent. I bought Zimo's bike, unfortunately I could not do the trip with them. We are a bunch of 5 guys with XR's 4 of them has the big Acerbis tank and I've got the IMS. How much are those Fairings retailing for in your country? We don't get that bike here in South Africa.

Is there any change of letting us know, we might be interested in buying some if you might be able to help us?

Looking forward to here from you.

Thanks

Rasmus

Good day Smicer

Your bike looks excellent. I bought Zimo's bike, unfortunately I could not do the trip with them. We are a bunch of 5 guys with XR's 4 of them has the big Acerbis tank and I've got the IMS. How much are those Fairings retailing for in your country? We don't get that bike here in South Africa.

Is there any change of letting us know, we might be interested in buying some if you might be able to help us?

Looking forward to here from you.

Thanks

Rasmus

Hi Rasmus, I believe Smicer took that fairing off another bike and did some fiberglass work to adapt it. Some links...

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5075364&postcount=48

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5104499&postcount=79

I'm sure he'll explain more when he comes online....

thanks buddy...

I just got back hours ago...been riding 5days to Hatyai and KohSamui...well...not on the XR...but on my other ride...i m so dead tired...its 20mins past 1am now...

About the fairings...if you read this thread from the start...you will definately know how i got it started...this infomation is free...cheers...:applause:

haha...i m the only crazy fellow in our community that would go trailing on that kind of terrain with a tank like that and a head fairing and riding like a madhorse...?

but it was fun...the rain just couldn't stop dat day...the soft clay mud and grass uphills is just a big challenge...you guys shud come over here and try riding here sometime...different climate and terrain...now its the raining season...so its gonna be a wet and cool ride...