Show your Dual Sport XR650R

Smicer,

I like the dual headlight setup on the left bike. Do you know (or can you find out) what the plastic housing is off of? I like the way it is rounded on the sides to match the lights. Or is it an optical illusion?

Are there any more pics that show the housing a little better?

Thanks.

airpapan29thJuly07133.jpg

Here's a few shots of my baby in dual sport trim.

img0336to6.jpg

img0367na8.jpg

img0185up2.jpg

img0206ju0.jpg

Hodakaguy

What tail light setup is that??? Looks like it keeps the plate out of harms way!

Smicer,

I like the dual headlight setup on the left bike. Do you know (or can you find out) what the plastic housing is off of? I like the way it is rounded on the sides to match the lights. Or is it an optical illusion?

Are there any more pics that show the housing a little better?

Thanks.

airpapan29thJuly07133.jpg

If i am not mistaken,it's from either cemoto or acerbis with a little tag that says Safari...it comes in a complete set like that...i think i might be able to get one from a local Acerbis distributor if you want...i can go checkout the price for ya...

Any time i see this thread i can't help but start and drool over what all you guys have done to your bike.

That dual headlight is boss i want one.

The mirror on my bike is a KTM folding mirror, just like this one http://store.ktmtwins.com/58312040200.html

If you watch Ebay you can get them for about $29 new. So far they are the best mirror I've seen. I ordered the one with the short stock.

Those pictures were taken in Hover WA, actually about a couple hours east of the Gorge. The rear tire is a D606 and so far its worked really well, I have about 600 miles on it now and its really wearing good so far.

The taillight on my bike is a Edge 2 LED unit, it's actually made to install under the fender but I installed it on top to keep it out of harms way. I made some small spacers to go between the fender and the light unit and also made a aluminum backing plate for the licence plate to keep it from getting all bent up.

You can see more of my Edge 2 tailight on the XR650R forum here: http://hondaxr650r.forummotion.com/gear-equipment-reviews-f4/led-tailight-for-the-brp-t32.htm

Hodakaguy

• Like 1

If i am not mistaken,it's from either cemoto or acerbis with a little tag that says Safari...it comes in a complete set like that...i think i might be able to get one from a local Acerbis distributor if you want...i can go checkout the price for ya...

No need to get a price just yet. I'm mainly looking for housings that would make a dual light setup look good. And that motorcycle on the left looks GOOD!

If you find out which headlight it is, please let me know. I looked in the Arcrbis catalog and can't find it. Thanks.

I like the graphics and seat cover, where'd you get the seat cover?!

Lots of nice bikes in here. ...here's my pig, which is simply the best bike I've ever owned!!! :lol:

479445359_XLQvf-L.jpg