06 yami kept stalling on me this weekend?

Raced at PRO-SPORT MX in wytheville VA, this past weekend and had trouble with my bike on saturday practice and the race on sunday. I noticed on saturday when I would brake hard before a sharp turn my bike would stall,but all I had to do is let out the clutch and my momentum would start it back. On sunday during the race I was in fourth out of the hole but after the first few turns the guy leading was stalled out at the top of a big single jump and I was forced to slow down and veer to his right........but as I started up the jump to his right......as soon as I got to the top of the jump my bike stalled:censored: and I had to roll to the bottom of it and put it in neautral and rekick it,by that time about eight people passed me:foul:...........I am sure I pulled the clutch in its almost second nature to do that. Raced the rest of the race ok no stalls or flaws......passed about six of them back. My question is how can I keep my bike from stalling when coming to a stop or braking when approaching a couple of sharp turns:excuseme:

I would say the easy answer is turn the idle up more....

But there is some reason it is dying on you. Carb may need cleaning, fuel screw adj, or float adj. How is it running?

Any cut outs on jump landings?

No cut outs on jumps......I did turn the idleing up and drained the carb to see if any debri were in the bolt and they werent. I however did not turn the fuel screw any it is setting at 1 and 1/2 turns out and it was around 88 degrees this past weekend. I did however use a different kind of fuel it was oxigenated fuel from VP I mixed 2and 1/2 of it to 2 and1/2 of 93.

No cut outs on jumps......I did turn the idleing up and drained the carb to see if any debri were in the bolt and they werent. I however did not turn the fuel screw any it is setting at 1 and 1/2 turns out and it was around 88 degrees this past weekend. I did however use a different kind of fuel it was oxigenated fuel from VP I mixed 2and 1/2 of it to 2 and1/2 of 93.

what is the jetting? mj and pj?