post pics of your trial bikes

srv543

Hey Manoy, here is the response to the question that you asked me in the other forum:

The stoppies are easy, you just jump down on the rear wheel, then lock the front brake and dart forward. Youll go over a few times, but it's not as bad as you think. The wheelies are similar, but in reverse. (I just got a training DVD and can go into a ton of detail if you want to know all of the different ways) When you go realy far back, then you have to start using the back brake to stop yourelf spinning out. Then if you go really far back, or are trying to go really slowly, after you get on the back brake, you snap you knees straigh as you let off the brake. That way you back wheel actually rolls back the way you came. The thig on the log is just ballance and some leg strength, because you can't put any pressure on only one side of the handlebar. I then obviously had to use the back brake to take my hand off the front brake.The log is tricky to explain, but basically you come at it slowly, then pop a little wheelie straight onto the log about 2/3 of the way up. Then you jump forward and give a very agressive seccond burst of throttle to shoot the bike up.

Here is a great site for this stuff: http://www.trialstrainingcenter.com/...w_to_ride.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just bought my friends 1993 Beta Synt 260 TODAY!

This is my first trials bike, and I'm looking forward to a new learning experience.

I have a few friends who ride, 2 are District 6 Mavv champs, and the others started last year, but really progressed.

I think it will help with my Single Track riding also.

Just unloaded

SANY0001.jpg

After a few hours of tlc

SANY0005-1.jpg

SANY0008-1.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

SANY0009-2.jpg

Is it just me, or has trials started to explode in the last few months?

I think the Endurocross series had a lot to do with it, most of your top Enduro, GNCC , Motocross riders are either former trials champions, or have a background in trials.

To bad the AMA being berated by the top 5 bike makers threatening to pull out, have banned trials bikes from next years format. They even went so far as to ban trials tires, real reason-Maxxis their biggest sponsor of the series doesn't make trials tires and thats what everyone was using.:banghead: