What did you do to your WR today?

Changed the front tube which only had 16 miles on it  :excuseme: .

And an oil change .

I did not pull the screen at the bottom of the reservoir because there is never

anything in there every time I have checked so why screw with the oil line .

Switched to Rotella T 15-40  when I put in the Rekluse 2 years ago and have had zero issues and no Rekluse adjustments needed since the install .

20150926_151648_zpsbyaoflht.jpg

20150926_143658_zpsumnlma03.jpg

Took the steering dampener off to check the steering bearings that I had to snug up before the last ride

and they were good to go . 

Gonna do my first ever Hare Scramble in a couple weeks , hope its as fun as it looks :banana:  :banana:  :banana: .

Might try to sneak in an early morning ride tomorrow :devil: .

Edited by still2smokin
  • Like 1

Got new radiators and hoses. And threw on a new front tire. Plus oil change. Got a race coming up this weekend all ready lol

Are those the radiators that you can order from ebay? If so how well do your Rad guards fit around them being that they're larger than OEM?

Are those the radiators that you can order from ebay? If so how well do your Rad guards fit around them being that they're larger than OEM?

I run the devil guards. They fit perfectly fine. With a little room around it. The back support bracket sits right on it but no problems. This is my second pair and the first lasted 4 years with guards and didn't crumple till a couple weeks ago lol

My gytr competition Ecu /yz throttle stop screw kit came today. Put that on. Went to Walmart and got a battery maintainer and hooked it to the battery so I can quickly plug it in for when it's sitting in the garage. Also stuck a wireless hour meter to the frame.

Edited by Kx250FRiDeR651

Changed the front tube which only had 16 miles on it  :excuseme: .

And an oil change .

I did not pull the screen at the bottom of the reservoir because there is never

anything in there every time I have checked so why screw with the oil line .

Switched to Rotella T 15-40  when I put in the Rekluse 2 years ago and have had zero issues and no Rekluse adjustments needed since the install .

20150926_151648_zpsbyaoflht.jpg

20150926_143658_zpsumnlma03.jpg

Took the steering dampener off to check the steering bearings that I had to snug up before the last ride

and they were good to go . 

Gonna do my first ever Hare Scramble in a couple weeks , hope its as fun as it looks :banana:  :banana:  :banana: .

Might try to sneak in an early morning ride tomorrow :devil: .

Nice oil draining 'caddy'.

Source ?

• Like 1