What did you do to your WR today?

replaced front fender... put after market engine plugs, ran about 4 quarts of oil through to flush it, disconnected the grey wire, and took the air snorkel off. tomorrow i need to take off the paddle tire and put my knobbie back on to test out the grey wire/air box mods.

so redswr have you rode your bike since you tiptoe in the sand?

not much... its been ran about 20min. ever since i used gas to clean out the inside of the case my oils been really creamy looking. i've ran 3 quarts through since then though so its hopefully cleared up. took the oil filter out on the last change and didn't any sand so thats good...

gas in oil does not = milky looking. oil gets milky with antifreeze in it. I would keep changing your oil after each ride and keep an eye on your coolant level . you may have a bad seal or gasket somewhere.

I removed my AIS, rejetted carb, and disconected grey wire...........took it for a spin on the street, luckily no cops around, and it lifts the front wheel even easier now...........can't wait to get it to the dirt...........

I removed my AIS, rejetted carb, and disconected grey wire...........took it for a spin on the street, luckily no cops around, and it lifts the front wheel even easier now...........can't wait to get it to the dirt...........

Don't for get to remove the snorkel under the seat and punch some holes in the side cover. She needs to be able to breathe with all that new fuel.

Just got back from an 8 mile ride. Not much but needed to stretch its legs after it being laid up for two weeks waitin on seals and the time to install them.

WOW factor is way up. Found that the header pipe wasn't fully installed from the dealer. Been riding like this for nearly 18 monthes. Guess the WR likes a little back pressure. :banghead:

Don't for get to remove the snorkel under the seat and punch some holes in the side cover. She needs to be able to breathe with all that new fuel.

Thanks............I did that and the exhaust restrictor the FIRST day, even before she got dirty............I need and exhaust now...............