What did you do to your WR today?

I installed a Scotts steering stabilizer. On a 2004 WR with the stock triple tree you have to grind a lot of the aluminum off of the bottom. It's pretty easy to do, just something I wasn't expecting to do. Also you have to grind some of the weld off of the frame at the steering head. Works great!

433651708_TZ25g-M.jpg

I installed a Scotts steering stabilizer. On a 2004 WR with the stock triple tree you have to grind a lot of the aluminum off of the bottom. It's pretty easy to do, just something I wasn't expecting to do. Also you have to grind some of the weld off of the frame at the steering head. Works great!

433651708_TZ25g-M.jpg

Looks good, just put one on my 05 wr450, am using the scott tripple tree and fatbars, am waiting for the bottom clamp for the frame as i bought the kit used and it had the wrong bracket with it. My damper is on the other way around with the scotts engraving facing foreward, not sure if it makes a differance or not.

It doesn't matter which way it goes. The new Scotts stabilizer has a double logo engraved to read up either way. It depends on how it mounts to the triple tree, high or low, stock tree or Scotts. The arm on the shaft can be changed, but you need a puller to do it.