What did you do to your WR today?

spent hours lashing it to the trailer and took it for a spin. All was smooth and happy till i went over a speed bump. I looked in the rear view mirror and my eyes jumped out of my head big time, proper black eyes time lol. The bike was leaning over ? and I had to pull over to correct the lashing. GREAT day though. Just trailering the bike was immense fun. Also re-fitted the handguards and turned the engine over. Im going to book some lessons and probably an apointment to see my Dr for when i come off lol. It be sunny, it be beer time. peace.

• Like 1

I put my 99WR400 supermoto back together today. I painted the frame, re- greased the swing arm and gave it a good cleaning. Im having a problem with the front brake. I cant get the air out of the line. It just seems to keep bubbling. Also the rear wheel spins free when the axle is not tight but when I tighten the axle it gets hard to spin. Any ideas?

I put my 99WR400 supermoto back together today. I painted the frame, re- greased the swing arm and gave it a good cleaning. Im having a problem with the front brake. I cant get the air out of the line. It just seems to keep bubbling. Also the rear wheel spins free when the axle is not tight but when I tighten the axle it gets hard to spin. Any ideas?

got air? you're not alone, there's a support group for that:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=753665

You prob need to replace that long spacer in the hub between the bearings. ?

I went riding with my son at a local riding spot. We hit some packed sand, soft sand, hard packed clay, dirt and a water crossing. My son had a blast and got some air on a couple of jumps. He laid it down alot in the soft sand but he learned to keep his balance a little better and to look through turns instead of looking at his front wheel. Another kid had a TTR-50 too, so they played follow the leader on a small loop someone set up.

The area we rode has a hare scramble race there every year so there are tons of trails. I got to hit some of them on the WR without my son in tow. I love the WR and it's still all stock. 2nd gear most everywhere...it's almost like having and automatic...lol.

I threw my son on the WR with me and climbed some steep hills he couldn't go up on his 50. He loved it.

I just need to get the suspension setup for my 215lbs and I'll be good.

Went to the desert for the weekend...and had a blast!

I have a total of 40 hours on the motor now ?

She is all clean and put away...I hate to say this but the WR is spending the weekend in the garage as the XR is going on the Cal City to Primm ride

P3090027.jpg

P3090028.jpg

P3090029.jpg

P3090030.jpg

P3090031.jpg

Is that an 08 YZ exhaust? If yes, what do you do about a sparky?

Looked at it sitting pretty in the garage.

Bought a new 08 last weekend. Taking out for break in this Saturday and uncorking Sunday.

Picked up GYTR fuel screw, GYTR tip, YZ throttle stop, hour meter, JD kit, TT AIS, battery tender, 2 Twin Air filters and BRP submount.

Gonna be a good weekend.

Went to the desert for the weekend...and had a blast!

I have a total of 40 hours on the motor now ?

She is all clean and put away...I hate to say this but the WR is spending the weekend in the garage as the XR is going on the Cal City to Primm ride

P3090027.jpg

P3090028.jpg

P3090029.jpg

P3090030.jpg

P3090031.jpg

Where did you get the graphics and what are they called? YZ shrouds?