What did you do to your WR today?

Change and the stock header! This will give you really power!!! :excuseme:

Yeah, I know. I've been riding since Feb or March and learned on a CRF230F. This thing has more than enough power for me right now. The only reason I picked this up was it was so cheap. Good think about not being in a hurry is you can score some good deals :bonk:

If I see a great deal on a header, I will grab it. Wish I got into dirtbiking before I had kids and a budget ?

Today, new tires!! I had on the worst tire (for my riding style, weight and terrain) ever....yet I kept it on for the longest time. A Sakura Dirt Shark. Knobs so tall it felt like a flat tire anytime I was on ground harder than shag carpet. Rolled knobbs galore!

I blame my brother. He loved that tire on his KX450F. I think he loved that it was $8 less than a good "normal" tire.

Rear tire so hard to get on that I coulda swore it was a 17 inch. That's okay: I'm paying his 14 year old son $15 to change both tires so he can earn $$$ for presents. I know his dad will have to help with another set of irons to get it off. That in itself will be my "revenge", haha.

i have the same tire on my bike. before that i had a michelin cross comp and i really can't feel the difference. i'm in canada and the michelin costs 140 bucks and the sakura 75. it was a pain to get on though, but for less than half the price, i'll fight with it for a while.

^^^^I'd like to see the after photos.

I got a set of D756 for mine today, 3 motion pro tire iron spoons, a bead buddy and some sore hands.

I did my first tire chage, did the front. It was a bear, but I made a couple of mistakes and I think I have it figured out for next time.

i have the same tire on my bike. before that i had a michelin cross comp and i really can't feel the difference. i'm in canada and the michelin costs 140 bucks and the sakura 75. it was a pain to get on though, but for less than half the price, i'll fight with it for a while.

75≠<(140/2) :banghead:

^^^^I'd like to see the after photos.

I got a set of D756 for mine today, 3 motion pro tire iron spoons, a bead buddy and some sore hands.

I did my first tire chage, did the front. It was a bear, but I made a couple of mistakes and I think I have it figured out for next time.

Good for you. I have changed enough tires now that I know I no longer change tires unless I get a flat on day one of a camping trip. I have found that it cost a few $$ to take my wheels down to the local shop to have it done but there is also a LOT less profanity and thrown tools in my garage :banghead:

Good for you. I have changed enough tires now that I know I no longer change tires unless I get a flat on day one of a camping trip. I have found that it cost a few $$ to take my wheels down to the local shop to have it done but there is also a LOT less profanity and thrown tools in my garage :banghead:

Well, I haven't decided if I'm going to do it myself or not, but let me tell you, trying to do that for the first time while on a trip would suck bigtime.

For this sport, in my opinion, you really need to know how to do stuff yourself. Once you are comfortable doing it (like you are) then decide if you want to pay to have it done or not.

I am in charge of 5 dirt bikes so the tire / changing costs can add up quick :cheers:.

At least after ONE change the tools I purchased to do it paid for themselves and I them them in my toolchest in case I need them :worthy:

Got her nice and muddy.

IMG_1231.jpg?t=1259817453

I think there's an engine under there somewhere.

IMG_1232.jpg?t=1259817513

nice woods rider.... i thought mine lookd bad (a couple of pages ago) i cleaned on mine for 2 hours, then took it all apart, cleaned again, then back together....

motorcycles are good clean fun !!!!!

nice woods rider.... i thought mine lookd bad (a couple of pages ago) i cleaned on mine for 2 hours, then took it all apart, cleaned again, then back together....

motorcycles are good clean fun !!!!!

Here in Oregon in the winter my bike looks like that after pretty much every ride lol.

changed oil,and oil filter and realised you dont need to completly remove the header pipe on a wr400 to get the oil filter out.. just loosen the flange and the silencer connection and the pipe slides up enough to remove the filter,also needed a new brake disc so done that aswell,just waiting for my dep s7 silencer