2006wr450f

What did you do to your WR today?

4,516 posts in this topic

No new parts for me :cry:

Got my headpipe back from getting a crack re-welded though, been using stock system so it will be like getting a new pipe again! :applause:

Just finished putting the 3.1 IMS tank on.:ride: Pictures to follow when the graphics get insalled on the shrouds.

1 person likes this

Well it wasn't this weekend but I recently added the following to my 2007 WR450:

- 3.1 Gal. IMS tank

- YZ radiator shrouds (no graphics for them yet though)

- Gold Unabiker radiator guards (absolutely awesome!)

- F*Word Industries flag mount (great mount)

- Cycra Probend hand guards (very strong)

- Aluminum clutch cover cover

- DNA Extreme black wheel and polished hub with paddle tire

- Disconnected the TPS sensor until I can get my new muffler and bike jetted properly

- All free mods except disconnecting the gray wire - the dealer said disconnecting the gray wire is a hoax and not recommended so they wouldn't do it.

~Adam

1 person likes this

I looked at mine while I was backing the car out to come to work!:thumbsdn:

1 person likes this

stared at it lovingly and made brrrrrrrrpppp noises all the way to my car this

morning.brrrrrrrp HAPPY FRIDAY!:ride:

I just looked at mine and felt sad. Its all beat up from a crash last week and I cant even fix her up because I also broke my hand in the same crash. Oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.:ride:

I bought it a bastard step child...

1971CT70HKO.jpg

It's a '71 CT70HKO Honda Trail 70. The pic is what mine is supposed to look like, but the one I got is a little rougher. It runs, but needs some parts replaced or repaired. I'd give it a strong 75%. Now I have my winter project...SC

I washed, gased, and lubed it to prepare for a ride tomorrow. Sick part is I'm loaning it out and I'll be riding an XR650.

I rode wheelie's around the unfinished housing plots in the development until the jack@$$ that sold me my POS house got his fat butt in his x-cop :busted: car and came down from the model to bust me... :naughty:

I waited till he got all the way there before taking off and leaving him in the dust. :ride:

1 person likes this

Clark that is a killer Honda Trail 70! The first bile I learned to ride when I was a young one was my uncles Honda Trail 90. His next bike was a Kawasaki TR100; which I bought. That was a high/low transmission 5 speed (x2 for 10). Anyway....

I rode the "sh*t" out of my 07 WR450 this evening in the hills and mountains. The 07 WR450 is simply AWESOME!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By aminem
      How do you guys evaluate 2018 YZ performance in the hands of Bam Bam Barcia. i just compare his podium with the 2 podium yamaha have in 2017 . the last 2 podium which Web and Reed had ,were not the resulat of an awesome racing and bla bla . and now someone  use the potential of yamaha . if he continue the same for the next race !? BaaaaaaM 
      chad reed and Cooper Web po po on this bike ... and know we see how good is YZ in the hand of 51, who mentally wanna use his opportunity. i appreciate Barcia attitude , he come to the team with a positive mentality, he didnt come on YZ with - negative mentality.

• By short450
      Really nice Bill's Pipes for 2014 - 2018 Yamaha YZ250F with two different headers included in the full system.  This is their top of the line system 2M Max silencer.  
      ONLY $600 shipped in the lower US.
      Please call or text me at 801-362-889nine
      The RE 13 draws on over forty years of pipe building experience and knowing how to make raw power. A ground up design unlike any other pipe on the market, the RE 13 stands alone in innovation and performance. The RE 13 full system is composed of a stainless steel head pipe, mid pipe, and an aluminum muffler, for unmatched performance and extreme durability.
      Meets current FIM and AMA 2 meter-max sound regulations
      Unique aluminum muffler shape allows for added volume & clearance
      Coned inlet for greater volume
      Internal muffler chamber reduces overall sound
      TIG welded 304 Stainless steel mid pipe and head pipe
      CNC machined aluminum muffler bracket
      Lightweight Carbon Fiber end tip
      Massive horsepower and torque gains
      Hand-crafted in the USA

• By short450
      Offering my brand new in the box FMF Titanium Full Exhaust System for 2014 - 2018 Yamaha YZ250F.  I was going to build another 250F this winter and plans have changed.  This costs over $1,100.  Save yourself a lot of money on my pipe.  Only $850 and I will ship it for free in the lower US. 
      Call or text me at 801-362-8899
      Thanks, Dave
    • By Baja Designs
      Hello CRF450R Owners,
      Bailey here with Baja Designs.  We recognize ThumperTalk as one of the go-to sources for information on the CRF450R and we receive emails daily regarding the best inexpensive light setup or purchasing the B1K setup ran by Ox Motorsports.  We would like this thread to be a General Discussion area for members and guests to discuss Dual Sport Kits (DSK), Lights, and Lighting Acessories based upon stock and modified charging systems.  Please Post up if you have any questions or comments CRF450R related! 
      www.bajadesigns.com

• By boet747
      Greetings, 

Thought I would post here as I seldom do and need to get away from my echo chambers. Hopefully you will give me a fresh viewpoint.

I'm torn on a purchase of a Yamaha yz250x. Everything is ready to go, all I have to do is give the go ahead. Done my research, I know what this bike is about. Everything except actually riding the bike, there is no one with a demo day around here.

Here's my problem, I have a 2014 ktm 300xcw. Am I going to be disappointed by the Yamaha? Will it be a step sideways for me? I know my ktm is pre engine counterweight era so I won't mind some vibration in the Yami. KYB is fantastic I hear, albeit 38mm tubes. I don't see the yz competing with the 2018 ktms, and I'm not sure it wants to. I don't mind not having a electric starter but the small tank worries me. 

Any advice?

Cheers