What did you do to your WR today?

Nice! What brand of rear chain guide are you running, and what size sprockets?

primary drive chain guide from rockymountain.

stock up front and 46 rear.

New radiators (well, used off of Ebay) and Unabiker rad guards.

Not much help looking on line but I did get it figured out, if anyone else installs one I will say it is much easier to install with the silencer removed, shock removed, and sub-frame flipped up out of the way. Have not got a test ride out of it yet but squeezin the hydraulic clutch sure feels great...

Not much help looking on line but I did get it figured out, if anyone else installs one I will say it is much easier to install with the silencer removed, shock removed, and sub-frame flipped up out of the way. Have not got a test ride out of it yet but squeezin the hydraulic clutch sure feels great...

Installed one a few years back and am still loving it. I have had no problems with it whatsoever.:thumbsup:

Last week i turned my bike from this:

2yzdac5.jpg

to this

jfw310.jpg

went riding here in utah today, to much snow but it was a blast. man anyone who can ride fast in the snow is a bad ass in my opinion.

740589792_photobucket_26053_.jpg

riding in the utah snow. you can't belive how fun and technical it is.

Edited by jeepinmoab0
Installed one a few years back and am still loving it. I have had no problems with it whatsoever.:thumbsup:

Kawa, did you use both spacers that came with the kit??? I did because I was afraid of it being to loose on the mount, but am now wondering if it is too much pull on the arm doesn't seem to have much free movement of the arm?

thanks

I would love one of those hydrolic clutches!

Had a flat in the front, pulled it all apart and fixed it, blew it up and went flat again. I was really careful but I guess I pinched it. Damn, looks like I will break it all down again tonight.

told my bro to try and sell it :bonk: now i'm just wondering how much cause i see like 06's for $3,000 and saw an 08 for $5,000 but last time i went to sell it i only got offered $2,500 :thumbsup:

New fork seals and bushings. Checked valve clearance.

Now I just need to change the oil and RIDE!

I'll be getting some scrilla from some freelance web work soon, and I'm getting a full suspension rebuild courtesy of PRO MOTION in Vancouver Washington. Pretty stoked to get my bikes suspension built out right!

I just bought this WR400 with CA street plate. Pretty good overall shape and runs like a champ. Has some mods done by Stroker like carb, exhaust, and suspension.

?action=view&current=downsize.jpg

I started replacing my graphics last night. Removed the old decal off on shroud and cleaned it up. Then I got the new decal on this morning. I will have to wait for a while to replace the decals on the tank as it's still hovering around the freezing point here and my garage isn't heated. (Tank shrouds are welcome in the house, gas tanks aren't)

I also wired an external mic for my contour hd inside my helmet. (But that's not wr stuff is it?)

I put 50/50 wheels and tires from a 2009 wr250 on my 2008 wr450... Hopefully tomorrow I'll find time to install the Tusk light kit...

I fixed a leaking carb after a mechanic fixed it:-) Getting the '99 400 out of moth balls for a upcoming ride. Have not really rode for many years... SO long my boots had fell apart and I had to order new ones:-)

I installed a JD jet kit but have not removed the throttle stop and cut the grey wire yet.

Installed new fork seals & wipers, new polisport brush guards & deflectors.

I installed a JD jet kit but have not removed the throttle stop and cut the grey wire yet.

it is not even the same bike after these two mods - while I don't open it up that far too often when riding the single track in the woods, the extra throttle is awesome when I'm giving it hell on a fire road or a sandy beach :thumbsup: