What did you do to your WR today?

I just installed my Birthday presents. SUB mounted Scotts stabilizer, BRP clamps, EVO bars, Garmin GPS with Ram mount and hard wire kit. :cool: This stuff works great on a plated dirtbike.

P1010009.jpg

I just installed my Birthday presents. SUB mounted Scotts stabilizer, BRP clamps, EVO bars, Garmin GPS with Ram mount and hard wire kit. :cool: This stuff works great on a plated dirtbike.

P1010009.jpg

Wow ..... you must have been very good to get all that for your birthday. Does your family adopt? :applause:

Looked at it longingly while waiting for my ribs to heal…….

Just ordered some Unibiker radiator guards and a SDG tall seat and still need to install the last few parts and pieces I bought for it.

Steve

Had a Rekluse installed, Can't wait for it to stop raining for a day so they open up carnegie to check it out

Checked the oil and antifreeze, adjusted the chain, and rode to the Arctic Circle. I've lived near it, worked above it, flown over it, but it was my first time standing on it, let alone on a bike.

FINALLY finished installing the new bars (ProTapers) and re-installling the handguards after bending the stock Renthals looping the bike a few weeks ago.

:cool:

looping the bike a few weeks ago.

:cool:

Ouch! 50 year old bones don't take too kindly to that sort of thing. I know....just look at my avatar.

Stared at it and wished that Buchanan would hurry up and get my rear spokes trimmed to fit the 2.50 wheel thats taking a nap next to my bike. FYI 2.50 wheel has a deeper drop center than a 2.15 wheel so if you ever decide to replace rims with wider ones and DIY be careful ask about spoke to rim

dimensions.

i rode mine through the beautiful arizona desert.....i love living in a state with year-round riding. :cool:

installed a maxxis it rear , cleaned the carb out , finally cut the gray wire . thought about trying to bend back my horribly bent in brake lever but didn't

stupid -20 outside .

put a new rear knobby it her cant wait to go rip it around

Removed the tiny baffle from the exhaust.

New Renazco Racing seat:

wrrenaz1.jpg

wrrenaz2.jpg

So how does the new seat compare to stock?

So how does the new seat compare to stock?

Well, haven't had a chance to try this one yet, but I've also got Renazco's on my DRZ and 450 EXC and they make a huge difference. The stock WR seat was about as bad as the other two stockers. Well, the KTM was actually worse. :worthy: I've done a 250 mile day on the DRZ and my butt wasn't hurting a bit. :busted:

Sounds like I need one. How much and where to buy?

Did my first oil change. A bit of a chore to remove the skid plate and 3 drain bolts, but worth it I guess. I used Amsoil 20-50 Motorcycle. I figure I'll change it once or twice a month depending on how much I ride. Cheap engine insurance in my book.

Adjusted the clutch engagement. Wore during break in I guess.

Stiffened up the suspension front and rear. I'll have to get a new rear spring, due to my 280#, to get my sag close to right. May have to re-spring the front also.