What did you do to your WR today?

Put most of my new wrap on this evening, SOR Graphics hooked it up! I am sponsored by SOR for RC racing, he does great work. Swing arm, fork guards and number plates will go on when I put the tires back on it this spring.

10013886_10100314985344044_1016446505_n.

Edited by Unsp0kn

I rode it.  Then washed it when I got home.  

Oversized radiators, Mohard guards, new plastics.

What brand over sized radiators did you go with? I'm looking for some that aren't too thick to work with my unabiker guards/braces.

Remove seat, tank, battery, throttle cables, wiring harness to rear number plate, sub-frame, rear shock, top motor mount, and finally carb.

Cleaned my carb jets and chopped off the throttle stop screw.

Reversed procedure to re-assemble. (sigh) 

Damn alum frame bikes.

First ride finally!!!!! 

went to my local shop for the usual Maxxis Desert IT and if they didn't have that I was going to

give a trials tire a go.........

They didn't have either so the sales guy some how talked me it the IRC MB5 130-80-18....

20140310_173134_zps2gwgv1dx.jpg

Holy giant knobbies Batman , its a little on the huge/aggressive side but gonna give it a shot , plus

this thing is might come in handy to trench some new sprinkler lines in the yard .

Edited by still2smokin

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395268714.025580.jpg

Mik

went to my local shop for the usual Maxxis Desert IT and if they didn't have that I was going to

give a trials tire a go.........

They didn't have either so the sales guy some how talked me it the IRC MB5 130-80-18....

20140310_173134_zps2gwgv1dx.jpg

Holy giant knobbies Batman , its a little on the huge/aggressive side but gonna give it a shot , plus

this thing is might come in handy to trench some new sprinkler lines in the yard .

. Your going to love it

. Your going to love it

I think I do , it takes some getting used to though.

It almost hooks up too well , I mean it can make you look like a total newb when the front end just keeps popping up

when you are not ready for it .

When using the rear brake it actually slows you down.....really good on slow steep descents , but also harder to steer with the rear.

Hi speed cornering doesn't feel as good as with a 110 size but was expecting that.

It did really well on the loose rocky stuff and of course on the soft stuff it was awesome.

Seems like a lot of wear for 1 ride but its a soft tire and I rode mostly hard pack and rocks so we will see how it stands up.

Ordered a Rekluse:banana:  :banana:  :banana:

I just have to try it .

If I keep it I am gonna go for the LHRB soon .

I broke in my 2013 out at Ocotillo Wells :D

Installed a FMF slip on exhaust for the 98 wr400f today....  Sounds sweet!!

Not what i did to my WR but what it did to me!! (kicking with trainers on!)

ouch.jpeg

Put one of these in .....

20140327_214037_zps2asmqrra.jpg

I did the recommended break in and adjustment steps on the street and wow this is pretty frickn awesome !

Need to adjust it again cause it was draggin a bit the end and stalled once,  but per the instructions it needs to be adjusted it after break in. 

Very smooth , the only thing that's weird is the clutch cable seems to have a lot of tension when the clutch is adjusted per Rekluse .

Color me excited to try it on some tight twisty trails .

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1396050620.560190.jpg. Installed a Hyde racing skid plate and set of frame guards Going to try them in the morning

Ready for summertours. Tank (Diablo) and saddlebag (Coyote) from Giant Loop.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I installed my new bigger IMS tank and Seat Concepts seat. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1396466520.115885.jpg

Ready for summertours. Tank (Diablo) and saddlebag (Coyote) from Giant Loop.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

How do you get on an off with all that gear? I can't imagine swinging my leg over or through all that.

I'm jealous though, I want to do some overnight rides camping out of whatever I can carry on my bike some day.

I installed my new bigger IMS tank and Seat Concepts seat. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1396466520.115885.jpg

Let us know how you like that seat once you get some time on it. My stock one rubs my ass raw after about 5 hours in the saddle.

Edited by woods-rider