What did you do to your WR today?

nope. They dont seem to draw much. I just wired them to the battery. Heres a pic i took with my new phone (xperia z3) that takes better pics in the dark.

Very nice.... Any idea what the Lumen output is for the pair?

Installed my new seat concepts low seat, sure doesn't seem an inch lower/ guess I should have measure prior. I'm definitely still tippy toes

Carbon fiber my plates and fork shrudsImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439475094.327299.jpg

Fitted a number plate bracket that I made last night ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439550954.985335.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439550975.558243.jpg

nope. They dont seem to draw much. I just wired them to the battery. Heres a pic i took with my new phone (xperia z3) that takes better pics in the dark. 185F8477-45DC-405F-8567-9530ACEA80F4_zps

Where did you buys these at?  Looking to do something like this on my 12.

Where did you buys these at?  Looking to do something like this on my 12.

ebay.

Bought, modified & installed new yellow headlight which is very close to factory profile, very happy, also new pleated seat cover, grips & rubber front & back, ready to rip it upImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439618416.000176.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439618433.998037.jpg

Very sharp - I'm just getting ready to do up my WR in yellow and black also.

Thanks guys, pretty sure the only thing that's stock is the motor, swing arm & brake calliper's

Very sharp - I'm just getting ready to do up my WR in yellow and black also.

hey rocker, be sure to post some pics when it's done, cheers Andy.

I changed both fork seals and obviously put new oil in.

hey rocker, be sure to post some pics when it's done, cheers Andy.

Will do, mate. Been stealing design cues from yours and drz=fun's bikes. It's not going to look right without black wheels, but those will come in time. Been running through an awful lot of brush and uncut trails lately where I ride next to my house - it's really beating up my current plastics (which are already beat up). Not quite willing yet to put the new stuff on until I tame some of these new trails.

I got the ok from the police officer today to get my 2014 wr450f street legal. Now to just go to the Sos and get my plate.

Rode Bear Canyon southeast of Bozeman a week ago. Interesting trail with snotty mud due to rain the night before...

IMG_0164_zpsatrgqfqu.jpg

I have been running Pirelli MT43 trials tires front and rear. They have been good on dry trails but constantly loosing the front end on this ride told me I needed a different front tire...

Changed to a Dunlop Geomax AT81 front and tested it out on a ride up Bangtail Ridge

IMG_0166_zpskhhjyrxc.jpg

The new front tire worked good but I was still having starting issues, usually needing the cold start knob pulled, which implies I'm running too lean on my CO setting. I reset the CO [http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1145194-yamaha-fi-diagnostic-tool-wr450-specific/]and have tested starting over two more rides. My bike is now a one push start of the e-start without cold start or throttle adjustment - Finally  :thumbsup:

Thursday I spent 3 hrs and the michigan S.o.S office trying to get it street legal. Now my application is sent to Lansing to get approved my the state. They said it's a 6-8 week wait. Looks like it's only dirt for me this year.

Installed a Trick Dual Sport Kit. New DOT tires, Big Gun Exhaust. Header wrap.

Edited by jkkavan

Was going to call in sick tomorrow and go for a ride but it looks like I need

to order a set of steering bearings first . I swear they don't seem to even last 1 year .

Maybe that's why a lot of people say All Balls are garbage .

20150823_120558_zpsshrbrwa8.jpg

Edited by still2smokin

Finished my Rear Rack today, came out descent enough...

currently out of action due to a leaking cluch push lever oil filter, having to order one from South Africa as noone in Zambia has one! :banghead: :banghead: :facepalm::foul:

final_bstSnapshot_526221.jpg

final_bstSnapshot_621121.jpg

still waiting for any

news on the 2016 bike...