What did you do to your WR today?

KYB SSS rebuild with .46 springs and swap.

IMG_0006-L.jpg

IMG_0012-L.jpgIMG_0011-L.jpg

Seat Concepts low comfort foam and cover, Tugger strap.

IMG_0006-L.jpg

Dirt Bike Gear rear fender bag.

IMG_0002-L.jpg

Tusk front fender tube bag.

IMG_0009-L.jpg

License plate.

IMG_0005-L.jpg

https://goo.gl/photos/RqZtGTdcUkUDQ5Kf6

had a quick lock at the new timber trail roads.

I have a problem, a quick twist of the throttle and the engine dies for a short while.

I have JD jetting kit, i have opened up the exhaust and airbox. It was fine this winter, but now when its warmer meaby i need to turn in the fuel screw?

Its about 1½ twist out.

I put in the recommended jetting kit.

im also thinking of getting a full YZ exhaust, is it loud? Is it worth it?

I installed an IMS fuel tank with 2006 WR petcock on my 2007. It fit great until I tried to put the seat back on and the bolt holes didn't line up.

I was under the impression that steel and aluminum frame tanks are significantly different, and not easy to swap. Then again, 400/426 can swap on 450 plastics if they make some adapters so it may be possible.

Maybe it's just the petcock that's from a 2006 bike and not the tank.

I don't think the petcock bolts to anything other than the tank so I'm not sure how it would make anything else not line up.

07-11 IMS tank, 06 Yamaha petcock points the outlet toward the carb

I don't understand what that has to do with bolt holes.

Plumbed the petcock, bled the brakes, took some pics.

IMG_0001-L.jpg

IMG_0008-L.jpg

I installed a 2 inch frogskinz on my airbox for better breathing. I run these on my

Snowmobiles to get engine heat out of the cowel to save belts. Amazing product, no moisture allowed through but air is

Just bought a wr426 a few weeks ago. Already i got sick of the paint wear and chipping from boots on the frame of the bike. So "rhino lined"

the parts that were getting the most contact with boots. I did this with a roll of tape i found on amazon originally to put on steps getting into cars. It is the texture of truck bed liner. after applying it i heated it up to make sure it was on there good and it has held up to my pressure washer perfectly since. i also like the black color it adds to the bike

IMG_0541_zpsfj8bxpno.jpg

IMG_0540_zps4apqroar.jpg

Tracked down its water leak to the pump weep hole. Tore it apart and found the problem.

IMG_0005-L.jpg

IMG_0009-L.jpg

IMG_0002-L.jpg

Worn shaft and a completely trashed seal. Pulled the seals and bearing and ordered new parts.

IMG_0007-L.jpg

New head gasket, powdercoated both sidecases while the engine was out.

20160417_032628.jpg

Looks a little rich so we're dialing back the jetting a bit. 

20160417_011715.jpg

Hoping to have it finished and go riding this weekend!!

Hey, I have that same license plate!!

License plate.

IMG_0005-L.jpg

Edited by ftl900

Nothing.....never say die.......carnt seem to kill it

Edited by mattf450f

Installed new shoes Michelin AC-10's. (I needed the DOT rating)ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1461933891.153398.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1461933906.620667.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1461933915.206575.jpg

Took it for a little shakedown ride after all the recent changes. No problems, but it does pop a lot on deceleration, despite the lack of AIS.

I will keep you updated on how they perform and wear. I do 90% off-road riding so hopefully they hold up for a while

Did a little practice until I got too wet and cold, then cleaned it up and did all new graphics and jewelry.

031CFAE3-4563-40ED-AF75-70E3D5CB57C9_zps

08887B73-4C94-4C06-B20B-64FC2808A0F9_zps

Edited by VTForester

I had to decide that my new WR purchase has been postponed by one year.... :thumbsdn::(:rant: