What did you do to your WR today?

I rode it.

Today I installed my new Yosh Ti system.

thinking about blowing up the stock gas tank. i should be able to get 1.5 litres more out of it. i'll try it tonight.

thinking about blowing up the stock gas tank. i should be able to get 1.5 litres more out of it. i'll try it tonight.

Installed IMS 3.1 Gal.:thumbsup:

I ordered Frame Guards for my WR today.

friend crashed it. I spent last night soldering wires & fixing the rear fender to restore it. Gotta arrange a quick removal system so it doesn't happend again

Question: To use the OEM mounts from Yamaha or order after market mounts? if so , which ones?

BSR makes some, for 7/8" bars but I don't know the single bolt size and length for the 2005 TTR-250 set up.

The Pro-Taper mounts that were just delivered are for the oversized 1-1/8" bars and wont work. pro-Taper makes a "shim set" but that sounds like a "fix" for mouunts that were not designed for 7/8" bars.

I really want to get new mounts, Any suggestions?

did the exhaust and air box mod. scratching my head on whether or not to jet and ais removal.

I installed a hoist, got tired of crawling under it.

8-5-07001.jpg

my new push button starter got in today, my old one had corroded wires and the copper prong inside was corroded. No fun riding without the electric start...I know I am spoiled, but once you have it you can't live without it(in my opinion). Just a few more days of work and the weekend is here...BRAAAP!!!

Canyon

Put on a YZF rear fender and a SKIN Industries graphics kit. :ride:

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

i finally let my dad ride it... he wanted to go to the desert with me on one of my trips and ride it but he has had 8 major back surgeries and has the bottom 6 vertabra screwed together, so it was the street in front of the house for him! its the first dirt bike he's ridden since the early 80's and he loved it.

Installed my Frame Guards for my WR today.

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

I rode mine today.

Steve

I rode 45 miles at carnegie. This thing makes hills seem flat :applause:

I put a set of Rally 2 handguards on mine. They look nice. $85 and missing a bolt. I found a 5x18mm carb screw at me friends shop to replace it with. I had a pipe in mind too but my wife has decided she needs something to ride since I sold her 4-wheeler.

I put some dirt on my bike in Big Bear today.

IMG_2563.jpg

How are the rangers at Big Bear? I have an '04 WR450 (red sticker). Are they checking?

How are the rangers at Big Bear? I have an '04 WR450 (red sticker). Are they checking?

When I was up there I did'nt see any rangers.

fell off it!!! at least i was passing up MX'ers on the local track before it happened... anyone ever lay it over and get scratches on the bar pad before? not sure how they got all the way up there...

Took mine for a ride.

syc004.jpg