• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

VIDEO RIDING TIP!   11/15/2017

How to ride rutted corners with Garrahan Off-Road Training

2006wr450f

What did you do to your WR today?

4,514 posts in this topic

I just bought the bike and wanted to get rid of the Yamaha blue. Took all the plastic off, replaced some, painted the rest with plastic paint. New back tire, adjusted the throttle cable, raised the seal savers, changed the oil, lubed the chain.

HPIM1294.jpg

Dreaming about riding it from 6,000 miles away just can't get it to fit in one suitcase and still weight 50lbs or less.:worthy::D

Added flatland racing front wheel spacer, removed tail light, and cleaned her. The original plan was to clean the garage...yikes:bonk: ..theres always tomorrow.

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

sorry about quality, pics are from phone.

Ordered a rear tire, some sprocket bolts, and other goodies from the TT store. :D

I'll be back in commission soon :worthy:

TM designs chain guide and power roller. New Washougal Sticky rear. Ready for the last race of the season this weekend :D

bikeshots010.jpg

bikeshots012.jpg

bikeshots015.jpg

Hi everyone........have not been here in a long time......but finally got the new BLACK rims put on.........had to find a front hub so I could keep my stock rims as spares....looks SWEET......I will post a few pictures tuesday....:D:worthy:

Backordered gears are in!:worthy::ride: :ride: Installed gears on shafts and cleaned up the cases. Tonight, the cases go back together!:D

the dealer does not know crap! Trust me disconect the gray wire, just read some of the forums about it. Make sure you do all the other mods and properly jet the bike when doing so.