iam really liking it so far

100_2123.jpg

100_2124.jpg

100_2125.jpg

100_2126.jpg

100_2127.jpg

100_2128.jpg

Good Idea to paint the frame black.

I was wondering what my wife could make of myself if I would bring my WR into the living room :thumbsup::smirk::usa::busted:

i brought mine into the entryway today to warm up. she was alright with that as long as i cleaned up after myself. i don't dare bring it into the living room. maybe ill work my way up to it.

i brought mine into the entryway today to warm up. she was alright with that as long as i cleaned up after myself. i don't dare bring it into the living room. maybe ill work my way up to it.

Hehe, I brought my WR450 (Black Betty) into the tent one night when we were camping to get her out of the rain, My girlfriend told me in no uncertain terms that was as far as my riding bitch gets, don't even think about bringin her in the house! I thinks she's jealous. :thumbsup:

It was a bit sad today, i had to moth ball my wr. Im off to germany for 7 1/2 months.Im gutted no riding for that length of time.

1 person likes this

cleaned & waxed her..disappointed 'coz i can't still ride her due to my injured elbow:busted:

cleaned & waxed her..disappointed 'coz i can't still ride her due to my injured elbow:busted:

I dumped the bike in the whoops about a month ago.. i still feel the pain..

nothing can stop me riding tho!

It was a bit sad today, i had to moth ball my wr. Im off to germany for 7 1/2 months.Im gutted no riding for that length of time.

I feel your pain bradda!!

Its just does my head in when ive spent all that rebuilding her. And then haveing one ride out. But you know when work calls youve got to go.

I took that Flow muffler off and I put the stock one back on.

Wanna save my hearing for listening to more important things like...

"need a beer?"

or...

"oh god...don't stop... right there! yes...yes...YES!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Medard
      So i just rebuild my top end of my 2005 250F, i had 35 houres on my piston and cylinder so i decided to rebuild it.
      it ran perfectly before the rebuild, my timing is right, i have spark, en my sparkplug is a little wet so i have fuel... If i try to kick it it starts to run but after 2seconds it stops running. does anyone know what i have to do?
      thx Medard from belgium
    • By Henry Gooner
      Hey Guys, 
      So I am 270# and 6'. I used to ride and want to get back into it. I definitely have a good amount of experience to handle both a 250 and 450 but not sure if a 250 will be able to handle me.
      Right now the bikes I am between are:
      2012 YZ450F @ 50 hours for $4000 CAD and trail ridden https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1302150376&requestSource=b 2012 KX450F @ 35 hours for $3800 CAD and trail ridden https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1300722287&requestSource=b 2010 CRF450R @ 45 hours for $3200 CAD and trail ridden https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1296942462&requestSource=b All these bikes are in really good condition from what I can see from the pictures and none of them raced or track ridden. My plan is to build a 5 acre track in my backyard and build some sort of track along with mainly using it for trail riding.
      I guess what I am asking is for some suggestions and opinions that could help me decide. 
    • By short450
      Very nice Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 Clutch that has been ran for about 40 - 50 hours.  The Core EXP 3.0 gives you the best of both worlds as it is fully automatic and allows you to operate it just like you would a manual clutch.  Was getting ready to install in a 2017 YZ250F so I wanted to freshen it up and bought a brand new EXP 3.0 Disc which has never been oiled up or installed.  Before getting time to install the clutch, I decided to sell the bike.  It fits a 2014 - 2018 Yamaha YZ250F. 
      ONLY $575 shipped anywhere in the lower U.S.
      Please call or text me at 801-362-8899.
      Thanks!  
    • By 27latemodel
      2006 Yamaha WR450 CA street legal, low hrs clean bike, desert tank and stock tank, FMF muffler 3800.00 obo
    • By Jake Gibson
      Hi guys I just did a top end rebuild on my 2004 yz450f and I inspected full motor, replaced the bottom end gaskets and seals, timing chain, cylinder, piston,rings, top end gaskets, valves, spark plug, and it ran fine fr about 15 hours besides a quiet ticking noise. I was put riding the other day and after about 6 hours of riding that day my buddy asked what my rev limiter sounds like and I said i don't know and I don't want to blow it up and he said it won't blow up so I started it up and pinned it to hear the rev limiter and I only held it open for one second and then it backfired and died. I tried to start it back up and the compression is extremely low. I can push kick it over with my hand easily. Pulled the head off and found some very small metal particles on the cams, timing was fine, and the top of the piston is ok, (haven't taken it out of the cylinder yet).... Anyone know what it could be???