What did you do to your WR today?

i decided graphics were too expensive so i designed my own and sent them to get printed. Now i wait for the results.

i decided graphics were too expensive so i designed my own and sent them to get printed. Now i wait for the results.

Be sure to post some pictures and let us know how the paint holds up!

Who are you getting to print them for you? And if you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying?

Thanks,

Austin

i have an aunt that's a photographer and she has a big fancy printer that can print anything. i just asked her to do it. she said it would be about 5 bucks a foot for the sticker material. There's no painting involved, and i will post pictures for sure. I figure if it doesn't work out, i've lost about 20 bucks. If it does, i'll never buy graphics again. I put about 5 hours into designing them.

Sounds pretty cool. I'll be sure to check back for pictures.

Ausitn

Rode it hard today :lol: at Paradise Valley

it'll probly be about three weeks before i get them. my aunt lives in ontario and im in manitoba. my dad is coming up in a few weeks and ill get them then

What i did to mine was ride the krap out of it. What a bike. I abused it till I could'nt take it no more. I was tired and called it a day. What a bike for being a basket case when I got it. No overheating, and no oil leaks. Its ready for the big ride at Kennedy Meadows over the summer.

Installed a new UNI air filter.

Straightened rad guard and radiator, replaced and ready to rock and roll this weekend.

Straightened rad guard and radiator, replaced and ready to rock and roll this weekend.

:ride:

:p

:p

:ride:

Another foot or two to the right and it would have been MY elbow and not the radiator. Damn rock was sticking out of the side of the hill.:p:moon: However, I'm dishonest enough to say that it was NOT rider error.:moon::lol::banana:

Another foot or two to the right and it would have been MY elbow and not the radiator. Damn rock was sticking out of the side of the hill.:p:ride: However, I'm dishonest enough to say that it was NOT rider error.:moon: :moon: :lol:

I have no right to give you crap about crashing your bike on a rock, but I figured someone needed to.:p

I have no right to give you crap about crashing your bike on a rock, but I figured someone needed to.:p

You are not the first. How long till you are back in the saddle? You must be aching to ride by now.

You are not the first. How long till you are back in the saddle? You must be aching to ride by now.

I'm planning on getting the all clear at my 3/17 appointment, I just hope the Doctor and x-ray agree. I just can't wait to roost soom desert green, it has to be beatiful out there right now.:p

Hey Tim what did you do? I had shoulder surger on Jan 20th and was told by the doctor yesterday that no work or fun until at least April 14th. This sucks I wanna ride but more so I wanna go back to work. This sitting around the house all day sucks.

Hey Tim what did you do? I had shoulder surger on Jan 20th and was told by the doctor yesterday that no work or fun until at least April 14th. This sucks I wanna ride but more so I wanna go back to work. This sitting around the house all day sucks.

I broke my ulna on January 3rd, and had surgery on the 8th. At 6 weeks they said I was 85%, so I am hoping for good news next visit. Here is the link to the RR of the trip if your bored.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7447830#post7447830

I checked it out and that place looks like a fun riding area. Looks like there are some natural hits to get a little crazy on.

I checked it out and that place looks like a fun riding area. Looks like there are some natural hits to get a little crazy on.

Pole Line and Shell Reef are legendary. I think the majority of people that go to Ocotillo Wells, go and ride, and watch at Shell Reef all day.

drained the gas tank and tomorrow I'm gonna pull the carb and clean it.....hopefully