2006wr450f

What did you do to your WR today?

4,514 posts in this topic

they are Flu Designs and yes YZ shrouds :)

That explains why the nice graphics. I sure wish that there were more choices for graphics for the WR without changing shrouds. Thanks for the info.

last night, new 3.1 IMS tank, yz shrouds

still need to put on graphics, need to get my seat back for Guts, tall, medium foam. :)

That explains why the nice graphics. I sure wish that there were more choices for graphics for the WR without changing shrouds. Thanks for the info.

Call up Flu Designs and talk with John (owner) hes way cool and will make whatever you want...plus he has the best prices in town and he tops it all off with great customer service.

Ironman front and rear sprockets,DID xring gold chain,rear chain guide (oem),dunlop 756 front and kenda carlsbad for rear,valve adjustment and ready to go! (oh, and forkseals for the second time.)

I went for a ride this morning. I had big plans to go to a dinner about 25 miles from my house. Around 1 mile into the rides my hands were already freazing. I decided to stop a dinner 2 miles from my house, so the loop was only 12 miles total. Ya well at least it was a ride.

in the winter i use lether work gloves to ride. At first i could hardly clutch, but now it feels pretty much natural, and it keeps my hands warm. I also have the plastic gaurds on my bark busters. it helps lots for deflecting the cold wind.

new to thumpertalk,just bought a wr450f 04plate standard bike.

using it mainly offroad can anyone advise me on mods,and what the best sprocket combo would suit.

Added turn signals and a horn since the MOAB sheriff hates street legal dirt bikes.

041415001.jpg

041415161.jpg

Put New Evo 6 graphics on my 04 tank. Its too cold in my shed to put them on the bike yet for another month or so. They should be good and stuck by them :)

IMG_1555.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

Snow ready. :)

SnowReady.jpg

DSC01550.jpg

Hi!

The belt equipment on your bike looks cool!

Can you share some information, i.e. how are you finding it (does it really work?) and what is the cost of one of those?

threw out the fcr w/cracked slide and ordered an Edelbrock from TT store

Arrrgh?! Don't get a Edlebrock! Very cheap metal, short life, difficult to tune for top and bottom at the same time. Go FCR or Mik 44

this is my new used 2007 wr450fthat i picked up today! im so exited to get out and ride it. it has an IMS 3.1 gallon tank(with stock wr shrouds), a carbon fibre skid plate, fastway handgards with cycra shields, and some nice blackradiator gaurds.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg