What did you do to your WR today?

New DNA wheels. SWEET! Also just replaced original chain and sprockets. Got to be a record for an '05. Racing on Sunday for the first time since last July, can't wait. Haven't posted a picture in a while, hope this works.

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

Looks Great...

Went to Glamis last weekend...put 2 1/2 hours on the motor...Had a great time

Tonight, I stripped her down, washed her, check'd the valves for the second time at 42.6 hours and they havent moved :lol::p

P1010028.jpg

i put the horn and mirror back on after busting them both off in the fall. This time i put them onto the bark busters with hose clamps. Both the horn and mirror are completely useless, but they keep the cops happy and now they're out of the way for zooming through the trees. Oh to ride in trees again. one more week.

Gave it a makeover :banghead:

BEFORE:

IMG_0676.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

Gave it a makeover :banghead:

BEFORE:

IMG_0676.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

What brand of plate holder are you running???

Its a UFO plate holder. Very cheap and solid construction.

PhantomTaillightLicensePlat.jpg

I FINALLY went for my first ride on the bike this year, also went for a ride on skidoo right after, only the roads are bare here now in town, and -17c yesterday morning -29 with the wind, brrrr, but today it got over 5 degrees with the suns help, it was awesome, but still 6 feet of snow to melt to get off road

where are you from that has 6 feet of snow in april?

he's in the big beautiful land of Labrador

Its a UFO plate holder. Very cheap and solid construction.

PhantomTaillightLicensePlat.jpg

Ordered it today. thanks to you and bigcoop for the recommendation. Is that a oem fender and what model year is it for? I like the pointed style but I don't know if they can be made to fit a 2001.

same question here, i hate the crooked back fender with the light on top. I do have a very nice plate holder though. it's just a tiny piece of metal that bolts on underneath, you can't even see it.

sold it and got a honda :banghead:

XR and XRL have the same back fender.:banghead:

I had the rear 756 replaced with a Kenda Milville this morning. Loaded her up and rode it for 2 hours.

Between the pipe and the rejet and free mods plus the tire...this thing is loads of more fun. It pulls all the way through the gears now. The stock exhaust really had this thing choked up.

going on a nice long snowmobile ride tomorrow, no more biking until next week when the snow/freezing rain stops, got the bike in the garage getting all shined up

changed fork seals and oil. put new handle bars on, cleaned the air filter.

changed fork seals, engine oil, bent the handle bars, broke the hot start lever, fractured my wrist.

went riding with a couple guys on quads and got mud all over me and my bike. I had quite the job cleaning, but i was still faster, even in the mud and water crossings.

where are you from that has 6 feet of snow in april?

I live in Churchill Falls, Labrador, the great white north,.

Here are 2 pics I took Yesterday out on my snowmobile ride (74km in total), as you can see, just like the middle of winter up here still, the bike is in the garage awaiting the snow to melt :banghead:

ForSaleStuff010-1.jpg

ForSaleStuff006.jpg