What did you do to your WR today?

Bought a JD Jet kit.....:thumbsup:

oil change and filter, new front wheel, replacing the fuel line and most other hoses soon just because they are 8 years old.

New tires. Will get an oil change and air filter over the weekend before racing next week at LACR!

I wish it would fit in my suit case so I can ride in Guam:foul: stuipid airline restrictions

I wish it would fit in my suit case so I can ride in Guam:foul: stuipid airline restrictions

Crate it, put it on the plane! It's only money.... :thumbsup:

I installed a set of Baja Designs passenger footpegs on my 06 WR. The first set they sold was to me, I feel so special, lol.

They fit well, no welding or drillilng needed, gotta love that too.

That's so awesome, I can hardly wait to go riding again!!

I've got to get a horn.

the first one i put on i broke cuz i put it on the bars and i hit it with my leg on corners. the clamp broke off, so i put it on with hose clamps up front pointing down along with my mirror. They are both completely useless, but it makes it legal.:thumbsup:

I installed a set of Baja Designs passenger footpegs on my 06 WR. The first set they sold was to me, I feel so special, lol.

They fit well, no welding or drillilng needed, gotta love that too.

i'd like to see some pictures of those, i looked and looked but couldn't find any passenger pegs for my WR, so i made my own. i'd love to see the ones you got.

Put on a new front and rear sprocket,new Chain,new chain guard and swing arm guard,ready to hit the mud.

Ordered a DR.D slipp-on.

PM after trackday Monday:

- oil change

- clean and lube chain

- change coolant

- install the vapor thermostat while the coolant was out

Messy business.

Lubed the muffler bearings, and cleaned the cahnewter valve.:thumbsup:

Installed an 8" HID from Baja Designs.

I actually got to rip it up for the first time with my new to me machine!

the b4...nice and purdy.....

Bike001.jpg

and after....the most dirt this bike has seen since new I think....and it will lots more! Just love this bike!

Bike006.jpg

Tonight, some cleaning and lubing.....its good to be back after a 15year absence....

cleand & reoild my air filter on sunday , today i went to work on it again :thumbsup:

I actually got to rip it up for the first time with my new to me machine!

the b4...nice and purdy.....

Bike001.jpg

and after....the most dirt this bike has seen since new I think....and it will lots more! Just love this bike!

Bike006.jpg

Tonight, some cleaning and lubing.....its good to be back after a 15year absence....

You have that bike down tight don't you? I usually only compress mine down 1/2 way at the most. To each his own:ride:

2 new tires and tubes..........

Went for a ride on my 2002 426 today. I don't know if it was the soil condition after 2 weeks of rain, inattentive riding, or just bad luck, but I ended up washing out 3 times. First dump coming down a mellow hill next to a steep drop off. Washed out to cltch side, and my ride slid down the steep slope 25 ft. Not happy.

Clutch lever bent and turned several degrees on the bars Plastic busted on my guards. No one saw, ego nad sack intact.

Cruising back to the truck on hard packed DG graded road at about 30mph, and Washout #2. Threw me 15+ ft. Skinned same elbow, broke more plastic off handgard. It was bent badly. Clutch rotated 45 degrees from normal. Luckily I had all the tools to get going again. Used my footpeg to reshape the hand guard, and skrench to bend clutch back into shape.

Washout # 3 was right side at least. Low speed, due to fatigue I guess. Uneventful.:thumbsup:

Getting back to the truck I just cant help but feel something is @#$%ed up. Taking careful inventory it appears I've rotated the upper crown about a half degree towards the right. Nice!!! I'm in a wonderful mood now:cripple:

Changed fork oil

Greased steering head bearings

New grips

Spent too much time trying to bend my WC rear calliper guard back into shape :thumbsup:

Bought a ranch on Friday to ride it on... :thumbsup: