What did you do to your WR today?

Bought a ranch on Friday to ride it on... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup::lol: :lol: :lol:

congrats!!!

Put new 3.1G IMS tank and YZ radiator shrouds on my '08 WR450. Taken forks and shock off to be serviced and re-valved. Possibly new front springs. Can't wait to get it back.

You have that bike down tight don't you? I usually only compress mine down 1/2 way at the most. To each his own:ride:

I have my suspension pretty plush....need to get better straps I think...good thing, I'm not far from the trails....would hate to see her tip over on the hwy doing 60mph.

I have my suspension pretty plush....need to get better straps I think...good thing, I'm not far from the trails....would hate to see her tip over on the hwy doing 60mph.

Ah, butterfly (in homage to David Carradine),

you need a PCFS1

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Parts_Unlimited_Offroad_2008/default.asp?p=235

Much happiness for your springs and sanity. A little sadness for your wallet... :thumbsup:

2 new tires and tubes..........

I thought your rear tire was looking a little thin in the tread area when you took the pictures of the passenger pegs......:thumbsup:

I put my WR450 on a battery tender today :worthy:

I put mine on the back of my truck, taking her out on holidays with me, gonna have some fun in new places I hope......

Ah, butterfly (in homage to David Carradine),

you need a PCFS1

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs...ault.asp?p=235

Much happiness for your springs and sanity. A little sadness for your wallet...

i made one of these, it was easy. I took a 2x3 and cut it at about 11 inches. Works great.

Yesterday I completed installed Baja Design dual-sport kit on 2008 WR450 (only under 30 miles). It look alright, not cool. I like stock headlight than BD anyway. Also I already put on Devol radiator guards and Fastway handguards. Skid plate is my next to buy. Not sure which plate... WC or Scorpin or Reci (sp) from Utah.

Enjoy with your WR

Rider

Added go fast stickers.

011641081.jpg

Had the throttle stick full wide open today, WOW nothing like that feeling of being out of control. Controlled panic got the bike stopped, dirt in with the needle jet I think as it was stuck fast.

I cleaned the last 4 rides worth of dirt off of mine today! Including the film of oil on everything from the decomp plug coming out 60 miles from home.

i had a lube-a-thon.

didnt take pics, not worth it.

but worth the effort

:worthy:

Im still looking at mine in the garage every day waiting for the dam rain to stop, it's ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did some night riding out at the desert :worthy:

P1010031.jpg

Did some night riding out at the desert :worthy:

P1010031.jpg

Beautiful bike and lights. Need more pics please.

I did my best to destroy a berm at Pala Raceway!! I'm a beginner, so I was pretty stoked to have someone capture what I think is a pretty cool picture...

This is my '07 WR, with a DRD pipe, YZ number plate, JD Jetting, and the source of the most fun I've had in a very long time!

Be safe everyone!

kevcorner.jpg

I installed AIS removal kit and R&D Flexjet on my 09.