What did you do to your WR today?

I did my best to destroy a berm at Pala Raceway!! I'm a beginner, so I was pretty stoked to have someone capture what I think is a pretty cool picture...

This is my '07 WR, with a DRD pipe, YZ number plate, JD Jetting, and the source of the most fun I've had in a very long time!

Be safe everyone!

kevcorner.jpg

Nice picture and welcome to TT! :worthy:

that is a pic to be proud of my friend, very professional looking, im jealous.......

I did my best to destroy a berm at Pala Raceway!! I'm a beginner, so I was pretty stoked to have someone capture what I think is a pretty cool picture...

This is my '07 WR, with a DRD pipe, YZ number plate, JD Jetting, and the source of the most fun I've had in a very long time!

Be safe everyone!

kevcorner.jpg

Thank you very much gentlemen. It's a helluva photographer that can make a slow guy look fast! Hope to see the California guys at Pala or Barona sometime soon.

looks like you're getting the hang of swinging that rear end around. very nice pic.

i rode mine to work all week

I loaded mine into the back of my truck along with my old XR250 so that my daughter and I can go riding tomorrow with some friends.

I let it sit on the back of the truck to continue to leak and bake in the sun....

Did some night riding out at the desert :worthy:

P1010031.jpg

Your bike looks great Aaron! I'm following you on the next night ride... uh... could you please slow down so I can follow you?

Your bike looks great Aaron! I'm following you on the next night ride... uh... could you please slow down so I can follow you?

Sure...we need to float the ground on your WR and setup your headlight with HID then we can hit PV:thumbsup:

Sure...we need to float the ground on your WR and setup your headlight with HID then we can hit PV:thumbsup:

Dude, if you're going to say to do it, at least post how to do it. Enquiring minds want to know! (and where to get the kit, and if there are any down-sides to doing it) :worthy:

Added new batteries to my GPS.

need to set my valves tomorrow... 9000km :/

Bought a 2005 Wr450 that is CA street legal. I really wanted a newer one with the Alu frame but they are hard to find in CA with a plate. Pics to come soon.

Bought a 2005 Wr450 that is CA street legal. I really wanted a newer one with the Alu frame but they are hard to find in CA with a plate. Pics to come soon.

Thats because it is illegal to plate a bike in CA

Be luck you have an 05 that is plated...by the letter of the law, you should not have a plate on that either

the states seem to be so strict with those.

I have a mate with a plated YZ450 - with NO lights.

Went trail riding on some tight rocky technical stuff, then went out on a motocross track for the first time, then went pit riding, im so friggen sore today it's not funny

Floated a valve, gona cost me a few races and most of the riding season.

Fired my WR up for the first time in 4 months. Started up on the first try with old gas and all. Got to love the WR:banana:

Installed Fastlane radiator guards. Right side mounted right up with no problems. Left side was a..... well it took some work. I actually had to drill the mounting holes a bit bigger to get it all to line up and putting the shrouds on is a real pain now.

Oh well, better that than crushed rads.