What did you do to your WR today?

installed Tusk D-Flex handguards and put on some swing arm graphics

installed Tusk D-Flex handguards and put on some swing arm graphics

Looks like another XR rider has joined the WR ranks....excellent

Mr_Burns.png

I'm moving the needle up (richening it) then changing the oil......then a good flogging is in order :ride:

Looks like another XR rider has joined the WR ranks....excellent

Mr_Burns.png

you would be correct......

xr400 forsale in the classifieds :ride:

Changed the oil, repacked the FMF Q.

rejetted it and put unabiker radiator guards on it.

My parts order is missing parts so its just collecting dust in the garage

Ordered an IMS 4.0 gal. tank in natural. Should be here in a week. Still fabricating an aluminum mount for my Trailtech Vapor.

FMF Powerbomb SS header is going to be ordered in 2 weeks.

I love my 426, but kick starting is taking a toll on my pelvis. I may be selling it to get a '05+ 450.

Hmm, I worked all night (6pm-6am) rode all day today, now I am back at work for another all nighter....who needs sleep when you can ride.:ride: Now I just gotta find time to clean the machine.

I crashed mine and bent the subframe. I also broke my ankle in 3 places doing it and ended my riding season. :ride:

I crashed mine and bent the subframe. I also broke my ankle in 3 places doing it and ended my riding season. :ride:

Been there, done that.:)

Here's an xray. Pretty cool they give you a cd with your xrays on it these days.

xray1Medium.jpg

I did bend the subframe a little. Good thing the bike had no real damage. That would double suck.

Spent the weekend dual sporting in Big Bear :ride:

P1010058.jpg

P1010058.jpg

Wasn't it a bit warm?? :)

I did 90 miles in Johnson Valley last Saturday, and yes it got warm. The key is to be riding at 5:30, when it's 65 degrees, and have the bike loaded at 11:00 when it hits 90.:ride: Probably going to do it again this weekend.:lol:

Wasn't it a bit warm?? :ride:

I was up at Silverwood Dam yesterday with my daughter. Started riding around 9:30 am and rode to Devil's Hole and back. About 45 miles round trip and WAY too frigging hot. She didn't enjoy the ride one bit.

I love my 426, but kick starting is taking a toll on my pelvis. I may be selling it to get a '05+ 450.

I hear a lot of guys have this problem, but i have mine starting first kick every time as long as i stick to the pattern. I don't want e-start because the high compression is an anti-theft, but if you know how to do it, you can turn it over with your hand.

In Big Bear...no it was only 83ish :ride:

P1010058.jpg

Yeah! I spent the weekend Dual Sporting around Mt. Saint Helens

631535988_i6CKU-XL.jpg

Since we're on the dual sport theme. This is 2 weekends ago. Last weekend was the MX track

augdb09007.jpg