What did you do to your WR today?

Up grated to the 07+ light with HID kit and Zeta Hand Guards.

DSCN0538.jpg

Does that fit straight on? whats the cost? Did you do anything with the rear fender/light?

Up grated to the 07+ light with HID kit and Zeta Hand Guards.

DSCN0538.jpg

1337! I like it. I dont know why I have never thought of that! I bet you get alot of people asking why that number..:moon:

1337! I like it. I dont know why I have never thought of that! I bet you get alot of people asking why that number..:moon:

Alright, why that #

LOL only the gamers will get it. Everyone else is like "why did you pick 4 numbers". I really only wanted the back grounds to go with my YOT graphics. Since N-style said I could have a number I had to make sure it was LEEEEET.

Does that fit straight on? whats the cost? Did you do anything with the rear fender/light?

Its pretty easy to put on. The top bolts right on like the older light. The bottom is different. You need to have posts down there for it to slide down on. I put 2 bolts in from the bottom of the threaded holes so they stick up and then slide the light down on them. The plug is different too so you need to cut off one side. I put in an HID kit at the same time so the wires are all different now.

It costs me 150. Its brand new.

LOL only the gamers will get it. Everyone else is like "why did you pick 4 numbers". I really only wanted the back grounds to go with my YOT graphics. Since N-style said I could have a number I had to make sure it was LEEEEET.

Had to check this out myself as I still didn't understand what it meant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

cleaned the carb, fired it up and ran the snot out of it

My WR426F Christmas tree

christmas_tree.jpg

Happy Holidays!:moon:

001.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

012.jpg

i put on alot of new shit on the bike:thumbsup:

^ Nice

I tried to start it to ride to work from my lunch break... and snapped the throttle cable...

Time to visit my friendly, neighborhood gougers - I mean dealership - for parts.

Attempted to install a STR Air Fuel Needle, couldn't get it to thread. Luckily I was able to get the old needle back in. I used motion pro tool #08-0181, didn't need to rotate the carb. I will try the needle again sometime in the future

I just bought a "new to me" 05 that was completely stock. This weekend I did the grey wire, shortened the throttle stop, worked on the accelerator pump timing, put a PMB insert and JD jet kit in. It was after dark and about 33 degrees when I finished but I had to take it down the road................HOLY CRAP!!!!! The difference is absolutely amazing. I can't wait until it warms up so I can really spend some time on it :moon:

Image012-10.jpg

Image013-8.jpg

ride her out from the garage:ride:

Took the 450 out on the trails to find out why a particular female friend hadn't come back in a few minutes after taking off for a first time ride (in a number of years) on my kid's TTR125LE. Gotta love the: "I'll be walking next to you while you ride around the yard getting used to the bike." Except that she takes off down a trail in 1st gear with the throttle cranked a hella lot faster than I can run haha! Mostly from panic and going to fast to turn and forgetting about the rear brake or kill switch. ('course that sounds like me on my first minibike ride...) :moon:

Today's moral: As much as ya love 'em, let someone else train them! :cheers:

Installed a 51T Ironman sprocket...

4226780874_269f894ef6_b.jpg

PMB insert...

3989116356_809c9e7981_b.jpg

Then hit the trails...

4229778458_b7a37c76c5_b.jpg