What did you do to your WR today?

001.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

012.jpg

i put on alot of new shit on the bike:thumbsup:

i have never seen so much bling on a WR! that bike is awesome... why dont you fit rally kit and do the Dakar?:moon::worthy::cheers::worthy::smirk:

How did you get the frame to shine like that???

Aluminum polish, I'm sure.

Nailed the old Lady on it!!

went to chaparral and order a works connection skid plate for my wr09. went on line oder a dual sport kit from sickass.com took it for a spinn around my block PACO

Just finally got her all buttoned up and back together after the fall chassis overhaul. So in the end...

Installed Smart Performance Phase 4 kit on the forks

Revalved shock and enlarged exchange piston ports

New 51 tooth rear sprocket

New CS sprocket

New X-ring chain

TM designs chain slider

New suspension bearings

Regreased linkage bearings

Regreased steering head bearings

Flipped rear tire

She feels sweet and new to sit on, can't wait to try the suspension mods.

Now if the snow would just go away :moon:

Actually the forecast looks good that I may be able to get out in the next week, warm and rain.

ups came with my sickass d/s kit and is installed I need to add turning signals can someone give a simple solution for i have blinkers and flasher. kit came with hi/low switch. what happened is I got ahead of my self and bought blinkers first. need to buy hand gards next my skid plate wont be here for another week and best of all my bike has a plate I can go and brake it in got to put those 17 hrs in.

2009wr450 Paco

Edited by Paco Paez
misspeling

I put 2" Roxrisers on, new rubber front and rear, pro taper grips, a yz rear fender and front number plate, guts racing seat with tall foam and seat cover, and new bearings in lower suspension link. Also a good cleaning and regreasing while the old girl was apart.

Got to take my newly Smart Performance modded suspension for a ride yesterday. It was wet to say the least, waterfalls running down trails, but it was a hell of alot of fun to be riding again.

All I can say about the suspension mods is WOW was I ever putting alot of input in before to make things work. The suspension is very firm and rides high in the stroke, yet is plush with very little input back to the rider. Bike goes were I want it to, without battling rebound and deflection of the roots and rocks. I'm very impressed that suspension this firm, bottoming is no longer an issue, could still be that plush in first gear gnarl.

Best mods I've done to my bike IMO :banghead:

I'm very impressed that suspension this firm, bottoming is no longer an issue, could still be that plush in first gear gnarl.

This is exactly how my Precision Concepts suspension works :bonk:

Its simply AMAZING :banghead:

This is exactly how my Precision Concepts suspension works :bonk:

Its simply AMAZING :banghead:

The best thing about Dave's setup is he sold me all the parts for a reasonable cost, supplied me with the knowledge of what to do, then I got to do the work myself saving big $'s, sending my suspension out, etc. Really was quite easy, if you can rebuild a 4 stroke top end, then you can do your suspension. Shock is almost easier than the forks, you just have to be really anal with your bleeding.

The best thing about Dave's setup is he sold me all the parts for a reasonable cost, supplied me with the knowledge of what to do, then I got to do the work myself saving big $'s, sending my suspension out, etc. Really was quite easy, if you can rebuild a 4 stroke top end, then you can do your suspension. Shock is almost easier than the forks, you just have to be really anal with your bleeding.

One should really consider their choice of words.:banghead:

I just stripped off my Acerbis 3.3 gal tank, Rekluse clutch and Moose racing shark fin to get ready to sell my '05. Time for an aluminum frame :bonk:

PS- Stuff is sale in the classifieds if you're interested :banghead:

Today I brought home my first WR

phonepicsjan2010015.jpg

than i got it a little dirty... come on spring i wanna ride :banghead:

phonepicsjan2010020.jpg

I picked up my IMS 3.1g tank did not have to use Y-Z shrouds my friend fabricated this brackets to use stock. instaled gps wires i riged up my turning signal switch and i'm almost ready to go.

paco

09wr450

Put new fork seals in, greased the steering bearings and swingarm. Filled er' up. ride

I picked up my IMS 3.1g tank did not have to use Y-Z shrouds my friend fabricated this brackets to use stock.

09wr450

Do you have a pic of these brackets?

Put my motard kit on and made a mounting bracket at work for my vapor speedo sensor.

WRMotardspeedomounting1.jpg

WRMotardspeedomounting2.jpg

WRMotardspeedomounting3.jpg

WRMotardspeedomounting6.jpg

i just installed a quick turn thottle on my 2002 wr250f. idling to full throttle in 1/4 turn.

Just finished installing Smart Performance valving front and rear (HUGE thumbs up to Dave J.), new springs, acerbis guards,and permanent wiring for GPS on '07-WR450. Waiting on UPS to deliver the 52 rear sprocket for a new DID xring, and new main and pilot jets. Should be a whole lot of fun!