What did you do to your WR today?

Charged the battery, turned on the fuel.... and nothing happened!:thumbsup: Got pissed, put it away till tommorrow and worked on the kids bikes!

I looked at it when I was at my moms house(she's storing it for me until I can get my storage area cleaned out).Does that count for anything?

Steve

Rode mine at an indoor track yesterday until I got rubber arms and monkey butt.

Greased the linkage, swing arm, shock and headset. Jetted for higher altitude, Changed the pilot jet and screw for now. Oil change and cleaned the air filter. Chipped all the ice from the trailer parking area. Come on spring!!!

Rode it the last three weekends:ride:weather has been great:banana:last week the computer smoked:foul:looking at getting a trail tech to replace it.

Finished installing my new Tusk brand enduro kit. (from rockymountainatv.com) Not very difficult at all. However...I cant seem to get the headlight to work. Im not sure of the placement of the main vs high vs low beam wires. Also, Ive bled and bled and bled the rear brakes. I swear there is more air than when I started. Got my dual sport tires too. I'll post some pics when Im done. peace/love/motorcycles

I’ve often wondered how well those work. Let us know!

Put 30miles of Single track on the TuBliss system. Ran 10psi in the rear and 12psi in the frt. No issues, lots of traction. Hard to say what a real life result is cause the dirt was perfect and tires were new. Going out again Saturday, may have more data after that ride.

Put 30miles of Single track on the TuBliss system. Ran 10psi in the rear and 12psi in the frt. No issues, lots of traction. Hard to say what a real life result is cause the dirt was perfect and tires were new. Going out again Saturday, may have more data after that ride.

We are all ears.

Put some new graphics (flu 2010) on. Lets say that wasnt fun. Well after changeing pilot jet then put new tires (doing it myself for the frist time) on my sons TTR 50, pinching a tube.:thumbsup::lol: back to local store for new tube. took tube out, put new one in...all good:banana: Then put on new graphics....Shourd and number plate graphics pain in the a$$..everthing else not to bad.. now gotta change out bent front rim...dont know if gonna get black or blue rims???????

100_0752.jpg

100_0753.jpg

Washed it.

IMG_5737.jpg

Serviced my 07 WR450F today after riding for the first time with the Rekluse Z Start Pro clutch installed. Man i loved it! It's worth every penny i spent on it. Tight, nasty single track trails are where it really shines, the more technical the better it works. I recommend this to anyone who rides tight, wooded technical trails.

Took the carburetor apart for the first time and gave it a thorough cleaning, plus installed R&D FlexJet. I've got an off idle bog now, but will be fixed in the morning. Pretty proud of myself for getting everything back in place with no extra parts. News handlebars too... :thumbsup:

works connection skid plate... ordered pro tapers and new hand guards.. will post up when i get them on...

cleaned the carb, changed the oil and coolant, and took it for the first short ride of the year. Between house hunting, moving, and work I hadn't touched it since last summer. It felt damn good to rip around my field on it a bit!

Also ordered a Trailtech Vapor and a new battery for it, should be here next week.

Where did you order your battery? Mine's toast too.

Todd

Wow! A bit pricy :thumbsup: Think I'll go this route

http://www.ebattonline.com/

I am looking at the same thing - but for a 450 it is recommended that you get the 8 cell version that is $140

I only get a little over a year out of the yuasa turds so if the ebatt lasts only 2 years I have already saved money

I installed a new Race Tech rear spring. My fat ass has been riding around 3 years on a under sprung bike. Looking foward to this weekend to see how it is.:thumbsup: