Hey chinese lovers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pos, same owner as motoverts,wait long enuff and they gonna do a half price sale ,just let them know if u want the front half or the back.

Ignorant...these bikes are from sweden and have nothing to do with the Motoverts....they only import them !:bonk:

The bikes are awesome and they are the only chinese build who have permission from BBR:applause:

easy to say when u live in portugal,here in the us its the same guy different clothes and i question the judgment on who would want his face on their bikes after the motovert fiasco.did works make the same decisions when designing the bike as well? so a new china bike with a shaddy importer and bbrs signoff on frame design. B/S i bet bbrs hoping it fails due to poor quality control in china,then they can get u for a 14k mini after u get outta the hospital.

easy to say when u live in portugal,here in the us its the same guy different clothes and i question the judgment on who would want his face on their bikes after the motovert fiasco.did works make the same decisions when designing the bike as well? so a new china bike with a shaddy importer and bbrs signoff on frame design. B/S i bet bbrs hoping it fails due to poor quality control in china,then they can get u for a 14k mini after u get outta the hospital.

...huh? Motovertfiasco??shaddy importer??...I would be careful with that kind of message!

There was one(!!!) broken frame and it was on purpose in a rediculous stunt were evry bike would snap and you are talking fiasco???:naughty::bonk:

Nevertheless the WORKZ bike is worth to wait for!!!:busted:

dude wutever,i didnt make it up ,it happened to motodirt cause they were inexperienced and u think they started flipping bikes that day?no ones ever flipped and bailed on a pitster?klx110?crf50? when u say every bike wouldve snapped ,wut ur really sayin ive never attempted backflips nor do i know anyone who has and im the ignorant one.so buy one if u want cause we can go back and forth with this till next tuesday. i was just stating my opinion after enuff experiences with enuff pitbikes and id hate to be the reason that some kid (who broke his ass makiing enuff to buy a mini )is stuck with junk thats not reliable or worse get em hurt.i want that kid to ride, not get hurt,have a reliable bike and most of all have fun and only pitster offers that at the moment for this price.btw works dnfed at minimoto if im not mistaken and they were blaming the shock.same story different tune.good luck with ur works bike hope it stays together 4 ya.

dude wutever,i didnt make it up ,it happened to motodirt cause they were inexperienced and u think they started flipping bikes that day?no ones ever flipped and bailed on a pitster?klx110?crf50? when u say every bike wouldve snapped ,wut ur really sayin ive never attempted backflips nor do i know anyone who has and im the ignorant one.so buy one if u want cause we can go back and forth with this till next tuesday. i was just stating my opinion after enuff experiences with enuff pitbikes and id hate to be the reason that some kid (who broke his ass makiing enuff to buy a mini )is stuck with junk thats not reliable or worse get em hurt.i want that kid to ride, not get hurt,have a reliable bike and most of all have fun and only pitster offers that at the moment for this price.btw works dnfed at minimoto if im not mistaken and they were blaming the shock.same story different tune.good luck with ur works bike hope it stays together 4 ya.

WOW

You ARE ignorant. One bike snapped its frame. Big deal. Think Xtreme makes a good bike? Went through two of those frames. How about that perimeter frame of Polinis? Supposed to be pretty darn strong and well balanced. I agree with that, but guess what? It still broke when I cased that 55' gap. There's even a youtube of a BBR frame snapping.

They broke a frame... big freaking deal. They had import problems, not always their fault. They didn't do their homework. And now, because some of the same guys are bringing Workz in, it makes them bad? WTH? What if this company became the new Kawasaki importer, does that make THEM bad? Dude.... the importers here have NOTHING to do with designing the bikes. Its the main office in Sweden that designed them, and China produced them.

To date, these are some of the better looking chinese bikes I've seen. Not comparable to a 12K BBR, but just from going through all of the pics and reading some reviews (swedish translator.... LOL), I'd say it has a chance of being a sweet bike.

the 1st one in snapped right away,and they said they would replace everyones frame so thats admitting right there they know its faulty,take my $ for a bike and it IS ur responsibility to deliver in a timley manner,not some b/s im sorry but it stuck in customs jerking around for months with it .saying the importers have nothing to do with the design might be true but thats why u need to be a responsible importer like pitster ,learn the language,actually get in a plane and go to china to make sure the bikes come out the way the were supposed to on paper.im sure they r good bikes but this is like putting bill clinton in charge of a classroom full of female interns,good luck to them you and their bike but i know better so ill stick with pitster for now.

cant be as bad as when u realize u were beat by one and its obvious the both of u been beaten most of ur lives.now can we get past the fact that u guys cant ride and need a bbr to be competitive,i though we were talking bout worstz,um i mean workz

Whaddya think about this bike?

http://www.workzusa.com/default.asp?c=shop&cat=5&subcat=6&id=

Other than being almost impossible to obtain in the US at the moment...

ill say ,u do relize u asked for our opinions . let me break it down for u

whadda ya think = our opinion

whadda ya know = our knowledge from experience

so dont change the subject at hand and if i needed ur opinion on pitster ,then id give it to u ,so once again anyone even own a workz? im interested in anything sub 3k that will humiliate a 10k mini.its almost as sweet as beating a big bike .

the 1st one in snapped right away

The first one snapped right away? Wasn't TJ Russell doing back flips on one before this video came out of the frame snapping? Seems to be a lot of thoughts around that they were trying to snap the frame as they had been messed around by the importer. Motovert's have been in Australia for a few years now and I don't know of any problems. I am guessing by your educated opinions that you have ridden a Motovert and a Workz bike?